New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-1545-14056089449941_thumb.jpg

I got the top at lunchtime as it is for a good cause.

All black with violent pink trim would have been okay.

I don't know if the white shorts or pink stockings are worse?

I actually like the shirt better than this year's home effirt.

#fuckcancer #fuckjoma

Saw some poor sod out today in the St Mirren top, even worse in person which I never imagined could even happen. Then again if you think wearing a football top is suitable for a day out at the shops then you deserve all the disgusted looks you get tbh.

I assume the material is actually tougher than it seems?

It appears as some single ply toilet paper you find in an Ukrainian toilet just after you have just shat into a hole in the ground and you have the fear of your finger ripping through it and heading for somewhere it shouldn't be :(

Staying in the poke for now.

May wear if I can motivate myself to get to Dumbarton on Saturday.

I posted the same thing as many here have done about the Thistle kit on our Saints B&W Army forum... Why on earth didn't they just have black shorts with a pink pinstripe down the sides, and black socks with a pink trim line on that Thistle kit? Would have looked good, and raised money for a good cause. The shirt itself is fine.

What the fcuk is it with in-house kit designers this season? What were that mob smoking when they plumped for white shorts and fluorescent pink socks that don't even match the pink on the shirt?

It isn't rocket science. Idiots.

Archived