New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That blue kit is weird. With the Errea badge, the cut in the stripe for the sponsor, the sponsor, the weird dots fading thing, then the club badge all in a line make it look far too busy along the front. The collar looks like it was too tight so someone cut it with a pair of scissors. Weird.

The black one with the red stripes is from last year though, which is quite hilarious.

It would look better with a black stripe instead of the white one, it seems like any remaining traces of Inverness Thistle are being erased. That Subway logo doesn't look good either.

Apart from the red and black away top. The Subway logo also isn't too bad IMO. I was worried there would be a big green rectangle across it but they seem to have meshed it into the kit design which is fine by me.

That's horrid. ICT always have bowfin home kits though. Errea are possibly worse than Joma.

Must admit I thought last season home top was rank but I ended up quite liking it. The away tops have tended to be better though. Can't decide on this one though. 50:50 for me at the minute.

Agree with a recent comment along the lines of 'what the fcuk is going on with kit designs this season'? That red and white stripe down the front of the ICT kit is completely un-necessary. Just have it as a blue top with the red and white collar and red sleeve detail. Get the front stripe bit in the bin. Why is it even there? The Subway logo on a solid blue shirt would look fine.

Seriously, has Stevie Wonder taken up kit design?

That's horrid. ICT always have bowfin home kits though. Errea are possibly worse than Joma.

The Norwich kits are always tidy enough and our home effort this year is cracking in the flesh.

Bit of a "bump", but I'm glad that our strips look better on the pitch than they did through the pictures. The away strip looks better than last years aswell

Ended up buying the home top this morning when I realised I had money to waste, least I can put the cup final top away for a keepsake

Archived