The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame what's happened with Wylde.

Looked a decent signing last season, brought balance to the team and scored a couple of cracking goals.

Looked on fire pre season then in the typical St Mirren fashion he gets injured now looks nowhere near able to do a job.

Maybe he needs a run in the team to get back into speed, sadly we can't afford passengers now the way the season has went.

I think fans can sometimes assume a player doesn't give a toss with a player low on confidence. However not doing the basics like tracking your man back is unforgivable.

If you're a simpleton, yes.

Nope, definite word salad, nonsensical pish at best.

Rein yourself in a touch, give it another go and read it back first. Probably best to cut out the creep chat though, people in glass houses and all that.

Which side does Dayton play on? Could probably do with a right winger as we only have McLear there. We have Wylde, Kelly and McGinn who can play on the left.

Hopefully signing Dayton would mean no more nonsense like shifting Mallan out to the right.

I think it's the right. He's caused us shit loads of problems down the past on that side and scored his pearler against us from out there, IIRC.

Just popping in to post this - :(

Dayton was one of my favourite players whilst at killie. Very fast, good dribbling and a decent left ping on him. However, if you're looking for a winger to whip in crosses from the right, that won't be him. He's not afraid to cut in and have a shot. Saying that he played on the left in his latter games at killie and done okay.

I'd love him back, always look out for him. Should be a good signing for you lot assuming he doesn't ask for a huge wage.

Archived