The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

Vanzy was a great servant, but he was done at Premiership level in 2012 and I think his total lack of pace and ropey defensive positioning will probably see him struggle at Championship level too.

I think it's a bit harsh to say he was finished in 2012, especially when he played a massive part in us winning the league cup in 2013.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say the Conference Premier is at least a similar level to our Championship, and he scored 15 goals for a team that finished 3rd in that league last year.

Decent enough signing and will provide good back up for Thommo. Much rather have him than someone like Fallon or Novo, that's for sure.

James Marwood played, and scored, against Thistle in last seasons pre season friendly between the sides. Marwood's goal was the 2nd in a 2-1 win for Gateshead

Video is available at - http://ptfc.co.uk/media/video/match_highlights/2013-2014/0607_gateshead

Just incase any Saint's fan is interested!

I'd say the Conference Premier is at least a similar level to our Championship, and he scored 15 goals for a team that finished 3rd in that league last year.

Yer hole! By that reckoning you'd have the Premiership at bottom League 1 standards?

Archived