The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

How many of those 20 have hearts won like imagine there'd be a fair few draws

I checked up and it's 11

There was a weird season a few years back (2013/14?) where Aberdeen were dominant against Dundee United, Dundee United repeatedly trounced Hearts but Hearts were all over Aberdeen.

Which just goes to show

Quite what it shows I'm not entirely sure but it definitely shows something

17 hours ago, 2pac said:

How many of those 20 have hearts won like imagine there'd be a fair few draws

More than half.

:lol:

17 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Hard fought league game, bit of a dead rubber but fair enough hearts win

Seems pretty even to me.

Was that no the game where you still thought you were catching Celtic?

Three wins and a draw away from home in the last four meetings. Points to domination being restablished after a couple of games finding our feet.

17 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Correct he is a shitebag.

^^^ white noise

17 hours ago, 2pac said:

It shows that we were pish pre mcinnes

Just 2 wins in 9 for wee Derek against Hearts as Aberdeen boss - 5 defeats.

16 hours ago, Menzel said:

A "shitey wee club" that will, yet again, finish above Hearts this season, nae luck 

I can assure you, champ, that won't be happening.

Edited by Elixir

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

I can assure you, champ, that won't be happening.

If it does (it will), will you disappear off the forum again?I know you have difficulty sticking to your word, such as depriving charities of money from bets, but a lot of people would appreciate it. 

Anyway, enough of this Hearts pish, a few people have likened Maddison's style of play to that of Eoin Jess. I've noticed something quite interesting.

Eoin Jess joined Coventry on 23rd February 1996.

James Maddison was born in Coventry on 23rd November 1996.

Eoin signs for Cov, goes out on the piss with his signing on fee, gets lucky with one of the local ladies, 9 months later Madderz is born. It's no coincidence, James Maddison is Eoin Jess's Coventrian love child.

Good to see Paolo make a return as soon as Hearts hit a bit of form and giving it big licks to anyone who will listen. Won't be long until he disappears from the forum after a couple of losses.

2 minutes ago, Elixir said:

The North Sea oil industry.

No charity required thanks. The fish are back so we're golden, However, there's a bit less money in the fish than the oil. So the next time Edinburgh's Bandit Prince Banks. Insurance firms and financial institutions bring the country to the brink of fiscal collapse, give us a bit of notice please. Because your corrupt politicians and leech civil servants won't cover it.

Good to see Paolo make a return as soon as Hearts hit a bit of form and giving it big licks to anyone who will listen. Won't be long until he disappears from the forum after a couple of losses.

This. You can tell if Hearts had died he would've supported Celtic, as it's massive to him that his clubs better than everyone else's