The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

In all seriousness the manager situation needs to be sorted out very soon.
There's a lot of work to be done between now and the EL qualifiers.  Fearing another Sigma debacle.

Absolutely this. I've been having a look on a Sunderland fans forum, and they are all over the place too. They seem to be 50-50, he's either worth a punt or he's a jock managing a pub team. It's a sweeping statement, but they appear to be a shower of wanks.

22 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Absolutely this. I've been having a look on a Sunderland fans forum, and they are all over the place too. They seem to be 50-50, he's either worth a punt or he's a jock managing a pub team. It's a sweeping statement, but they appear to be a shower of wanks.

I don't think there's any question about that. 

21 minutes ago, Mackiemyday said:

Am sure some would disagree but I think our team from last season would have beaten that Sunderland side comfortably

Not to mention their debt and the need to re-adjust for the Championship.

certainly the dons job will be an attractive proposition to many applicants

No arguments over keeping the wages/week the same as before and the fact 9(14) players have just left means there is plenty scope to get in their own players.

Likely £2m+ (mcinnes+hayes) of transfer fees to haggle a portion of to let you target under contract players.

24 minutes ago, d31 said:

certainly the dons job will be an attractive proposition to many applicants

No arguments over keeping the wages/week the same as before and the fact 9(14) players have just left means there is plenty scope to get in their own players.

Likely £2m+ (mcinnes+hayes) of transfer fees to haggle a portion of to let you target under contract players.

That implies Milne and co would give any of the money to the new manager. He's a c**t, so they won't.

LET'S ALL PANIC!

24 minutes ago, Alex_14 said:

That implies Milne and co would give any of the money to the new manager. He's a c**t, so they won't.

LET'S ALL PANIC!

I can guarantee you they will make money available to McInnes and presuming the new manager is in a reasonable negotiation position he'll get the same backing.

29 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Well at least there's no doubt whether or not we'd have beaten the Hibees.

Yep, because a lucky deflected shot to win it leaves you in do doubt right enough.  Sunderland would wipe the floor with any side in Scotland bar celtic and that's their reserves I'm talking about.  

1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:

Well at least there's no doubt whether or not we'd have beaten the Hibees.

Heard a wee rumour Lennon would be interested in the Dons job if Derek goes.

apparently he wants to manage a big club again and Celtic lite just don't cut it.