The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

MUST MAKE IT RELEVANT TO SEVCO
I'd definitely cash in on McLean now rather than lose him for nothing next year
Even if it means to Sevco [emoji20]

But we've got Dave Cormack - another million in the bank fairly irrelevant compared to the meltdown if the club actually did this......

My only source this time is the Sunday papers 

I don't think I can bring myself to trust other sources at the moment 

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened x 

On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 12:17, jim999 said:

It's actually a good tactic from Sevco. Despite all the bravado they don't have a hope in hell of getting near Celtic. Even a lot of their deluded fans know this but their board know the peepul would go mental if they furnished below Aberdeen again.
Weaken the Dons and second should be a breeze. Started off with Jack as he's free then when they stared getting yet more "soft loans" go for Maclean.

Let's face it as good as Jack and Maclean where last couple of seasons they often fell short when playing Celtic. Particularly Jack against Brown. So signing that two won't make much a dent on Celtic but will substantially weaken Aberdeen.
If the Maclean sale does go through don't let him leave until the cheque clears and for his sake he'd better hope he gets paid every week.

Home Interiors thread for this sort of pish...

4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You can blame Inverness Caley Thistle

If there was still a red and blue shirt in the top flight you couldn't have a blue away shirt

If Hamilton had gone down you could have had a nice white one

Might as well, Celtic fans still are.

Happy if he stays but I don't want to be losing him for nothing at the end of the season.
Sevco taking Jack and showing an interest in McLean is all part of them trying to reestablish themselves as a club above Aberdeen.

4 minutes ago, Wee Jock Poopong McPlop said:

What would you have thought if St.Mirren had said that to Stewart John McVeigh is a tit?

:lol:

Imagine just browsing this place for the first time and reading this. You'd be wondering WTF was going on.