The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

6 minutes ago, d31 said:

Maloney flagged up some issues before/at medical and the move is on the rocks now pending more tests and discussions

Maybe got a better financial offer elsewhere and this is the excuse they are going to use when he goes to another club after turning us down?

13 minutes ago, highland_mechanic said:

Maybe got a better financial offer elsewhere and this is the excuse they are going to use when he goes to another club after turning us down?

Why would he knock back Hull then?

45 minutes ago, d31 said:

Maloney flagged up some issues before/at medical and the move is on the rocks now pending more tests and discussions

Noticed Chris Mclaughlin tweeted that at 10pm - I hope the dons make a quick decision on this or have another signing of a wide player. I bet Aberdeen/Maloney wished the media didn't know about the signing.

Peter Hetherston anyone :lol:

9 hours ago, Fifespud said:

762d181efcabd6d9e673cecb552d8bdf.jpg

Just to change the front page picture. I was at the game. Lovely to hear the Dons fans booing their own team off emoji4.png

YOU...         ARE....    MY.... STAVRUM!

MY ARILD STAVRUM

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY

WHEN SKIES ARE GREY

YOU'RE BIG AND HAIRY

AND COME FROM NORWAY

OH PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY STAVRUM AWAY!

Yours, couldn't help myself

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

According to AFC heritage Jess started that game as well as being an unused substitute. What a player.

Those were the days: rachid's overhead kicks; arild's hair; the conga; miniskirts. If it wasn't for the mediocre squad fillers and terrible results it would have been great.

Twatter saying Mahoney's got a hernia. Not necessarily a massive issue, could just be down to timing of any operation. Folk even suggesting he could delay an op until after Europe.

Unfortunate but this is unlikely to scupper his dream move to the Dandies IMO.

Assuming that's not a load of shite of course. Fletchcord able to confirm?