The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

People, much like the rules of football, evolve mate.

He has to get it right at some point and your screeching about something that happened six years ago is purely self centred and not for the good of the game.

I see what you did there.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m with Random Guy on this one. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

The Milne statements re: Sevco let us down and I can’t forget that.

Neither can I forget the “loving Cup” shite they took part in a couple of seasons ago.

He can’t come out now and start moaning. Just because a few things have went against us. Far too late Wiggy, we knew it would end like this, you knew it would end like this, but you just wanted to line your pockets.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is to keep the Anti Kingsford and Anti AberDNA folk on his side if seen to take on the establishment.

12 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m with Random Guy on this one. emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png

Neither can I forget the “loving Cup” shite they took part in a couple of seasons ago.

He can’t come out now and start moaning. Just because a few things have went against us. Far too late Wiggy, we knew it would end like this, you knew it would end like this, but you just wanted to line your pockets.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is to keep the Anti Kingsford and Anti AberDNA folk on his side if seen to take on the establishment.

So your attitude is to do nothing now, because we did nothing a few years ago. Can’t change the past.

18 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m with Random Guy on this one. emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png

Agreed, Milne has sold our club short for so long. As fans we see our club as the absolute antithesis to Celtic and Sevco, Milne clearly idolises them, and wants us to become one of them.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

So your attitude is to do nothing now, because we did nothing a few years ago. Can’t change the past.

We need to get our own house in order before we can try to lead a meaningful change in Scottish football. We need a chairman and board with some balls.

4 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Agreed, Milne has sold our club short for so long. As fans we see our club as the absolute antithesis to Celtic and Sevco, Milne clearly idolises them, and wants us to become one of them.

We need to get our own house in order before we can try to lead a meaningful change in Scottish football. We need a chairman and board with some balls.

So we do nothing? Just leave this shambles of a disciplinary seeson to trundle on and continue to get shafted? I don’t think so. As I’ve said, what we have or haven’t done in the past may be shameful, but this is the here and now. Given everything that has happened in the last couple of weeks, you think we have a board with no balls?

So we do nothing? Just leave this shambles of a disciplinary seeson to trundle on and continue to get shafted? I don’t think so. As I’ve said, what we have or haven’t done in the past may be shameful, but this is the here and now. Given everything that has happened in the last couple of weeks, you think we have a board with no balls?

I don’t trust him.

Why now ? Purely to keep the pissed off support on track at what is a crossroads in our history. All self interest, nothing more.

Don’t kid yourself that it’s anything other than that. FFS things were worse a few years ago in the Scottish game but he’s suddenly got the balls because we’ve had a couple of suspensions ??? Timing is perfect. He should take to politics.

1 minute ago, G-MAN said:

I don’t trust him.

Why now ? Purely to keep the pissed off support on track at what is a crossroads in our history.

Don’t kid yourself that it’s anything other than that. FFS things were worse a few years ago in the Scottish game but he’s suddenly got the balls because we’ve had a couple of suspensions ??? Timing is perfect. He should take to politics.

Ok, even going along with your conspiracy theories,  why should we not be going all out to get things changed for the better now. It’s a fairly daft concept to just lie down now, because we’ve always lain down in the past. It is an important time in our history. So, let’s at least get behind this rather than the usual easy way out “let’s have a go at the board”. Jeez. 

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Ok, even going along with your conspiracy theories,  why should we not be going all out to get things changed for the better now. It’s a fairly daft concept to just lie down now, because we’ve always lain down in the past. It is an important time in our history. So, let’s at least get behind this rather than the usual easy way out “let’s have a go at the board”. Jeez. 

Reminder that Milne:

Bottled the 11/1 vote.

Neglected our home ground to the extent where a move to f*cking Westhill seems like a better option.

Failed to improve training facilities in any way in over 20 years.

Ran up debts of around £15mil which had to be written off by wealthy supporters.

Appointed several catastrophic managers with more bottom six than top six finishes pre-McInnes.

Strongly believes that Scottish football needs a strong Rangers despite our club majorly benefiting from their absence.  

Didn't loosen the purse strings when we had probably the only realistic chance of winning the league we will get in a generation.

Milne's reign has been largely shambolic. He gets an easy ride because, unlike some other clubs, we have never entered administration, which should be the absolute bare minimum for anyone involved in any business. None of his previous actions suggest that we should get behind him here.

You have a point and I agree if something happens.

The cynical in me just thinks it’s lip service whilst he has the opportunity.

Our issues aren’t just with poor officials but authorities that bend over for 2 teams

1 of them gets away with murder and Wiggy didn’t give 2 fucks years ago. Is he going to call it out now ?

The answer is No. so what’s the point ? What are we actually going to do or change [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Headlines for a day and will be overtaken by something else.

I would have been more impressed if he called out Boyd for the fat p***k he is to be honest.

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if went like this...

“We’re fighting for 50/50 tickets for a Semi Stewart but we all know we won’t sell anywhere near 20K, it’l be embarrassing”

“Had ma drink, I’ve got a statement,.....”

5 hours ago, G-MAN said:

You have a point and I agree if something happens.

The cynical in me just thinks it’s lip service whilst he has the opportunity.

Our issues aren’t just with poor officials but authorities that bend over for 2 teams

1 of them gets away with murder and Wiggy didn’t give 2 fucks years ago. Is he going to call it out now ?

The answer is No. so what’s the point ? What are we actually going to do or change emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Headlines for a day and will be overtaken by something else.

I would have been more impressed if he called out Boyd for the fat p***k he is to be honest.

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if went like this...

“We’re fighting for 50/50 tickets for a Semi Stewart but we all know we won’t sell anywhere near 20K, it’l be embarrassing”

“Had ma drink, I’ve got a statement,.....”

If we take one of your points in isolation. You will not give anyone credit for appointing Derek McInnes as our manager, because the club have appointed poor managers in the past. You really have to move on man. And if any Aberdeen supporter thinks that we will sell anything like 25,000 tickets for a semi final in Glasgow, they need their head examined. When has that ever happened? The club have to be seen to get the best deal for the fans, but the fans will not respond. I’ll be there as usual along with about 12/15,000 others.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

If we take one of your points in isolation. You will not give anyone credit for appointing Derek McInnes as our manager, because the club have appointed poor managers in the past. You really have to move on man. And if any Aberdeen supporter thinks that we will sell anything like 25,000 tickets for a semi final in Glasgow, they need their head examined. When has that ever happened? The club have to be seen to get the best deal for the fans, but the fans will not respond. I’ll be there as usual along with about 12/15,000 others.

Every time we've played at Hampden against anyone other than a minority...

In fact, I remember not so long ago 40,000 Aberdeen fans at Celtic Park.

27 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Every time we've played at Hampden against anyone other than a minority...

In fact, I remember not so long ago 40,000 Aberdeen fans at Celtic Park.

I think that you may discover that that was a final. You will not find any semi final in Glasgow where we have had anything like half filled the stadium. I really hope that I’m wrong, of course I do, but history supports me I’m afraid. What semi finals are you saying that we have had in the region of 25,000 fans attend in Glasgow?

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Milne is a fucking moron, any c**t who's vain enough, when that ugly, to wear a wig is one for the watching. 

Your punctuation and sentence building suggests that you may also be a moron.