On 2019-01-25 at 07:27, Suspect Device said:

Interesting first post.

Will look forward to your 2nd.

On 2019-01-25 at 07:40, Desp said:

giphy (3).gif

On 2019-01-25 at 08:10, Menzel said:

Big fan of these one post accounts with the inside scoop, tbh

On 2019-01-25 at 11:35, naegoodinthedark said:

I’d be interested to hear how Brexit will turn out?

Just want to say everything I told you is now being confirmed and reported. I don't visit Donstalk.  And my source will remain anonymous.

Wright to Dundee. Turnbull turned us down to remain at Motherwell. The rest to be reported. Also been told who we are after. Some pre contract deals have been agreed but won't be announced until the end of the season and won't name who. Hackett has also been approached by the club for a pre contract along with Cadden from Motherwell. We have a transfer fee agreed with St J's in case of the sale of Mckenna tonight. We want to get two through the door. A striker being one and a winger/ attacking mid.

Edited by Live4EverDandyDon
Unnecessary

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

Record ( I know, I know) saying that they believe that Aberdeen will not accept any offer less than £10m given it is last day of window.

Tell you what, IF that's true Wiggy has suddenly grown a set

Was told that at the Killie game. The club believe they will receive 10 million for him in the summer and DM has requested that we don't sell him this window. Celtic are out of the running - they offered 5 million this window which was knocked back. Celtic don't believe Aberdeen are in a position to demand more than 5 million for him.

You would hope if they're letting two go out on loan that at least one is incoming. Wouldn't put it past them to leave it late for the announcement to create some 'transfer window drama'. Sure they've done it in the past.

Edited by Rodhull

Gads min.

If it helps...on this thread this month I’ve shared that (about 2 weeks ago) NYC had agreed a fee for GMS and that James Wilson has gone back to Manchester before the stenny game.

I think that tells you the value of the shite I get told by my cretin mates.

16 minutes ago, Live4EverDandyDon said:

We have a transfer fee agreed with St J's in case of the sale of Mckenna tonight.

:lol: Aye, we'll sell our captain with hours left of the window after letting our main CB cover leave on loan