The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

4 minutes ago, akuram said:

Don’t see much praise on this thread for the quality of our goal last night. It really is quite perfect and simple.
Totally worth it winning the game for us.

Our defenders went for a pint and the boy had a free run to goal. Pipe down. 

28 minutes ago, akuram said:

Don’t see much praise on this thread for the quality of our goal last night. It really is quite perfect and simple.
Totally worth it winning the game for us.

Conceding straightforward goals isn't a new thing for us given our recent form so you're probably going to have to try harder for a bite.

Genuinely surprised at how much Saints fans are getting excited about the result to be honest. I didn't think beating us is that big a deal for just about anyone this season. 😂

Edited by Rodhull

48 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Conceding straightforward goals isn't a new thing for us given our recent form so you're probably going to have to try harder for a bite.

Genuinely surprised at how much Saints fans are getting excited about the result to be honest. I didn't think beating us is that big a deal for just about anyone this season. 😂

Saints fans, especially the ones on here, are absolute tadgers. 

yep it's a bit of a minter

I see the usual mob are replying to it with shit about sacking McInnes. Imagine the embarrassment of signing a deal for the club and then having the club's fans make it look stupid by acting like children having a tantrum at the completely unrelated announcement.

My point being only that if that had been an Aberdeen goal the commentary team on Red tv would have been roaring and raving about it whereas they just said “oh saints have scored”

2 minutes ago, akuram said:

My point being only that if that had been an Aberdeen goal the commentary team on Red tv would have been roaring and raving about it whereas they just said “oh saints have scored”

You do realise that nobody other than Saints fans give a single ounce of f**k about your team? Why would our biased commentators get excited about you scoring? It's bad enough watching us play. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
40 minutes ago, akuram said:

I'm truly wondering if there's a trick question hidden in there somewhere. 

1 hour ago, akuram said:

Any chance of you jumping in front of a moving tractor while we argue about captains?

In all the games I've played since I was a child I can't ever remember once getting upset because someone who wasn't wearing an armband gave me a row. You'd like to think professionals could show the same attitude.

What this guy said. If you need an armband to be a captain you’re not one. And if you need an armband to sort stuff out you’re a helmet.

14 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

13 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Saints fans, especially the ones on here, are absolute tadgers. 

12 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

You do realise that nobody other than Saints fans give a single ounce of f**k about your team? 

Thats It Danny, let it all out

christian bale smiling GIF

13 hours ago, akuram said:

Are you suggesting that there might be a lack of editorial balance at redtv? 

An incredible suggestion, wholly without merit. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51416940

Some of this is fair but really can't believe he has given this comment:

"The frustration comes from that we are dominating possession but not being effective with it. We pass, pass, pass, without laying a glove on the opponent.

"We're not far away - some of the performances have been decent to a point, but when you're not winning or scoring the criticism comes. It's nothing that can't be addressed and fixed, and a good win on Saturday would help matters."

You see the videos of the team training and there's lots of close passing, passing and moving. You watch us on a match day and the players run to designated spots on the park, miles away from each other bar the defence and two cm's. The only option is to go long. I don't see him waving any players back to collect the ball so he's obviously happy with this set up.

IMO you are going to finish 3th. the last day st johnstone only shot one time and was goal (where were the CBs?)

after that too many chances.

I suppose at the end of the season mcInness is going to go out, he has stayed too many years in the same place, and sometimes a change is good for 2 parts, but, do you think with other manager you can finish above 3th? do you remember the years before McInnes?