The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I didn't want him to think I'm ignoring him. (Don't tell him, but I reckon we should hold out for £10m for Lewis Ferguson. )

If he comes back, just remind him that John Collins left Celtic for Monaco under freedom of contract.

10 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

If he comes back, just remind him that John Collins left Celtic for Monaco under freedom of contract.

Better not mention the £5million they spunked on Rafael Scheidt. Think it worked out at a million per appearance and that's before you factor in that they had to pay up the remainder of his contract before releasing him 😂

Edited by Sheep62

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

I didn't want him to think I'm ignoring him. (Don't tell him, but I reckon we should hold out for £10m for Lewis Ferguson. )

Fecking hell,the biggest transfer the sheep have ever received is still Eoin Jess (what a player) £1.7 million 25 years ago, it's embarrassing.
Hearts £9 million 
Hibs £4.4 million 

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Fecking hell,the biggest transfer the sheep have ever received is still Eoin Jess (what a player) £1.7 million 25 years ago, it's embarrassing.
Hearts £9 million 
Hibs £4.4 million 

Think you're in a minority of one here Willy.  

6 hours ago, Vancouver_Don said:

Will please some that both Edinburgh clubs approached this player this past week and he expressed his interest was to sign for Aberdeen over them.

Presumably it’s the big Edinburgh clubs ......so who have Spartans and City been chasing ?

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I like them odds.
Since the Bosman ruling where the power changed to the players, the sheep haven't protected their club with transfers.

The collective noun for sheep is either flock or herd.  We've already been over the fact that the sheep mind does not comprehend concepts like football & finance.  When a sheep leaves its flock or herd, it is usually referred to as an auction, rather than a transfer.

On 28/06/2020 at 23:49, Vancouver_Don said:

Mckenna is leaving for 4 million plus. Ferguson and Cosgrove are staying as a result of the sale of McKenna. Club believe they can get good money for them next summer. 

Will see if I'm actually in the know or not hopefully this week.

So on June 28th Canada's version of Walter Mitty was informing us that Cosgrove was staying.

Today the Pittodrie mole on AbMad informs us that Cosgrove is leaving  and then along comes the furlough fantasist with more of the inside track. 

I'm not going to deny that his posts aren't eagerly anticipated but only to see where he's s going with it next. He's a confidence trickster, he says so much things that he'll get a hit. 

I'm starting to wonder if he's ever actually been to Canada... 

15 hours ago, Golden Gordon said:

The collective noun for sheep is either flock or herd.  We've already been over the fact that the sheep mind does not comprehend concepts like football & finance.  When a sheep leaves its flock or herd, it is usually referred to as an auction, rather than a transfer.

I'm sure you're an expert on how a sheep's mind works but lets get back to the football Shinnie and McLean are two perfect examples of Aberdeen's failure to sell a house that Milne built.

17 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I'm sure you're an expert on how a sheep's mind works but lets get back to the football Shinnie and McLean are two perfect examples of Aberdeen's failure to sell a house that Milne built.

What big money bids did they turn down?