The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

On 30/08/2020 at 18:46, Merkland Red said:

McCrorie is so much better than I ever gave him credit for.

That was because he was played in the right position yesterday.

No surprise that him and Ferguson Junior combined well in the middle of the park - they know each other well coming up through the Scotland ranks.    OK so you weren't that great going forward but you snuffed out Hibs' attack with aplomb and it looked like a home game for much of the 90 minutes.

If you can stop Beardie from tinkering with the formation then you'll be a very hard team to beat.

Aberdeen FC (@AberdeenFC) Tweeted: 🔴 We will face Sporting Lisbon (POR) away from home in the Europa League third qualifying round if we progress against FK Viking.

#StandFree https://t.co/mASpuHKzNt

Let’s hope we beat the vikings. This would be a great fixture. Shame it is also away. I presume these will be pay per view.

I'm not a massive Open Goal fan, but I am quite looking forward to this with Graeme Shinnie on Monday. As a warm up, a quite disgusting story about Wes Burns's elderly neighbour almost eating Kenny McLean's shite. #ladsladslads

Edited by DrewDon

5 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

I thought they'd use the Priority Points to decide.

I would imagine that the Priority Points system will play some sort of part. Whatever Aberdeen do, there’ll be moaning b*****ds that’ll complain that it isnae fair! As long as I get into both matches I’m not bothered about anybody else.

image.thumb.png.2bf7d6203d79b662ea103bebdac47868.png

When the club were flogging season tickets they said the loyalty point system would be used to decide which season ticket holders would get to attend if the capacity was less than the number of season ticket holders so guessing that will be applied to this game as well.

Edited by Jute