The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

5 minutes ago, betting competition said:

The ITK people didn't have a clue. 

Seems so. Hopefully people will stop posting any old shit from the hat now.

I see Greg Leigh got a move to Ipswich today. Better move than I thought he'd get.

3 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Never heard of him and a player who's been playing his trade in non league football doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Nevertheless welcome aboard Jayden.

Hoping for a couple more this week.

Jamie Vardy was playing non-league football when he signed for Leicester. I'm not for a minute suggesting Richardson is anywhere near that standard but good players can be found at low levels.

5 hours ago, Rodhull said:

I see Greg Leigh got a move to Ipswich today. Better move than I thought he'd get.

I was actually thinking (based on very little) that he sounds like a very Greg Leigh type signing. Athletic, energetic, gets up and down, not great defensively or technically. 

Good age though so hopefully he’s a player. Welcome Jayden. 

No idea about him, but the fact that he made the National League team of the season after just half a season must mean that he has something about him. Obviously looking to better himself after a couple of seasons with us, so the motivation will be there for him to do well with Aberdeen.

Guest ApathyAFC
9 hours ago, Rodhull said:

f**k me there all crazy b*****ds on that afc chat. They would eat each other given the chance. Its a total bin fire of a forum. Putrid chat about all sorts of unsavoury topics 

Guest ApathyAFC

I'd say it's a meh signing. Obviously given his age etc there is room to improve. Also RM is ok at RB so not much of a risk. 

Guest ApathyAFC
2 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

Reading up about this Wycombe lad Stewart . Hope there is truth in this as seems like he be a great addition.   

Well more signings following this week and  I  would think another be announced today .  . Up front is we’re we need that bit magic . 🤞

Do you believe another signing or 2 will be announced in next couple of days?