The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

8 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Aberdeen home or away tonight?

If this is any sort of form guide for those looking to have a bet it’s worth remembering that Kilmarnock lost 3-0 away to Eintracht in 1964 but then beat them 5-1 in the return leg at home.

So it appears that the Germans aren’t very good travelers so if you are at Pittodrie you should have a good chance.

Eintracht scored first in that game at Rugby Park if memory serves me right.

Saw this yesterday at the Stirling Reuse Hub at Springkerse - you can find their number online easily enough. Looked like it hadn't been long arrived and was waiting to be priced, so maybe worth a call and a cheeky offer if anyone's interested.

Looks like it's signed by the whole squad from, what, twenty years ago or so?

20230920_130254.jpg

On 21/09/2023 at 21:39, BTFD said:

Saw this yesterday at the Stirling Reuse Hub at Springkerse - you can find their number online easily enough. Looked like it hadn't been long arrived and was waiting to be priced, so maybe worth a call and a cheeky offer if anyone's interested.

Looks like it's signed by the whole squad from, what, twenty years ago or so?

20230920_130254.jpg

2001-2002 season. I have one signed myself although not players version this looks to be.

won a completion through Bank of Scotland got a tour of Pittodrie, signed ball and signed shirt.  The shirt took ages to come as were hard to get.

16 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

No, he should be playing for a better team than Kelty if possible. 

2 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Which I would imagine wasn't possible?

Read else where unsure if true that the club have a agreement with Kelty with sending loan players there?
came from a Cove fan so maybe just jealousy we didn’t send him their way 

8 hours ago, DrewDon said:

We should have a policy in place to block any players from going on loan to the pathetic laughing stock that is "Cove Rangers". 

I do wonder if due to previous loans recently Chris Antoniazzi and Evan Towler not featuring often when on loan there has put the club against sending them there