The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

12 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Sixty eight great british pounds. Dearie me.

Games gone.

Have you seen the prices for the new Bayern shirt :lol: 

£130 for the player issue version. 

3 minutes ago, Stu_81 said:

The half grey collar is awful, on a red kit, deary me afc. Spoils an otherwise beautiful top.

Less grimy collar marks showing>less washing required >less  microplastics in the environment > AFC saves the planet. 

13 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Have you seen the prices for the new Bayern shirt :lol: 

£130 for the player issue version. 

Aye my mate took his young lass down to Anfield start of the season and was something like £110 for a top for her.

25 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Aye my mate took his young lass down to Anfield start of the season and was something like £110 for a top for her.

Tottenham were £120 for the same, apparently.

Real Madrid were £150.

46 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Enjoy the second half?

Aye, second half was cracking. We hit the bar and post and had a couple of good chances plus the 3 goals. Some celebration from the lads for the winner! 

£54 for a kids top too is mental. Got his through my dad’s DNA at only 7 is in the 12-13 size as last season was 11-12. Going be in adult size next season. Better start saving now 

3 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I was down at old trafford for my dads 60th in 2016 really liked the white away top that season this was may 3 games the season to go top in the club shop was £65.

was in the sports direct the next day in the ardale center and got it for £25 in the sale 

Just watched some of the footage of tonight's Under 18 match. Celtic obviously drill sportmanship into their kids early. They did give Aberdeen a guard of honour, but only two of them applauded Aberdeen as they walked on to the pitch. These are 15, 16, 17 year olds. 

I quite like that Aberdeen home top. Not keen on the away if it is that blue thing.

We're all different, but I don't really understand why anyone buys these things, other than if you view it as a donation to the club.

The idea of spending £68 on any casual piece of clothing makes me break out in a sweat. The last Hearts top I owned was the WWI tribute one, which I liked as it didn't really look like a football top. Could wear it out running etc.

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

I quite like that Aberdeen home top. Not keen on the away if it is that blue thing.

The blue thing is the away kit from a few years ago, wore it when we played you at murrayfield. It was shit.