The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I may have got my wires crossed but it's something that we do too that annoys me, where you refuse to or play your youth products less if they stall over a new contract. We did it with Vata last season when it was obvious we could have done with him coming off the bench at the very least.

The problem he had is that he was similar to Clarkson on the ball but not as good as Ramadani off it.

We looked more balanced with Ramadani, Clarkson and Shinnie in there.

Just now, DukDukGoose said:

The problem he had is that he was similar to Clarkson on the ball but not as good as Ramadani off it.

Clarkson has a far wider range of skills in possession, no doubt about that. 

5 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

In a nutshell his form was what kept him out for spells, not some percieved agenda against a youth player not signing a new contract.

The Rangers have signed a player that was meh in a terrible side but there is no doubting he has ability imo, wether he kicks on from a spot on the bench and copes with the toxicity? Time will tell.

Droopy faced teuchter c**t.😉

4 hours ago, TommyDickFingers said:

In a nutshell his form was what kept him out for spells, not some percieved agenda against a youth player not signing a new contract.

The Rangers have signed a player that was meh in a terrible side but there is no doubting he has ability imo, wether he kicks on from a spot on the bench and copes with the toxicity? Time will tell.

Droopy faced teuchter c**t.😉

Not sure it was his form so much as our tactics not requiring anyone to take the ball from the defence and spray it about. We spent six months going over the midfield. 

I can barely remember that c**t anyway and don’t care how he gets on at Murrayfield/Hampden.  

Peter Ambrose sounds like he has all the attributes to be a cult hero, in a van der ark sort of way.

Molloy, I expect to contribute significantly towards our ginger quota. 

Mitov signing has made Perth cry.

PMA

Bit off topic but maybe someone can advise.

Formartine are playing Peterhead in a pre seson game on Saturday ay Comack Park but apparently it's closed doors.

Was thinking about dropping the wife at Costco and going to watch it.

But how closed doors is Cormack Park. Is there a view point I could just go to? Is there anywhere to park?

It's either that or spend all afternoon in Costco as the wife drains my credit card.

Any help appreciated.

If it's on one of the all-weather pitches (I would assume that it would be) then you can watch quite easily from the public footpath on the A944. I've driven past and seen parents watching youth games from there, so I don't exect that you would be moved on unless a large crowd gathered. But you're right beside a busy dual carraigeway, so personal safety would be my concern.

If it's being played on one of the grass pitches, then you'll need binoculars.

There's nowhere to park, but it's 5 minutes from Costco.

Edited by Enrico Pallazzo

6 hours ago, blueone said:

Bit off topic but maybe someone can advise.

Formartine are playing Peterhead in a pre seson game on Saturday ay Comack Park but apparently it's closed doors.

Was thinking about dropping the wife at Costco and going to watch it.

But how closed doors is Cormack Park. Is there a view point I could just go to? Is there anywhere to park?

It's either that or spend all afternoon in Costco as the wife drains my credit card.

Any help appreciated.

Just rock up in a Dundee United jacket and a pair of trackies and tell them you’re a scout. 

Edited by MazzyStar