The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, logie skid boys said:

Kind looking forward to it probably enjoy them more than the Europe ties . Hopefully couple good aways in the sun . 

A couple of trips to grounds I've yet to visit like Annan or Edinburgh City would suit me (as long as they are not on Wednesday nights as unlikely to get time off work for a trip to Annan!!!)

47 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Anyone expecting us to lose to Hibs this weekend, Saints to beat Livvy and then Saints to beat us?  I've absolutely no confidence in the Dons, I'm just hoping that Saints continue their poor form.

Wouldn’t go so far as to say I’m expecting it, but none of these results are exactly far-fetched.  

17 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

First time we've needed to know this.

Just noticed they have gone away from regionalisation so wonder if there will be 2nd seed group for championship teams? 

Teams I would like away would be Stirling Albion, Kelty Hearts, Albion Rovers, Edinburgh City, Airdrieonians, Annan Athletic, Dumbarton and Bonnyrigg Rose for the obvious reason that I've not been to their ground. 

4 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

Kind looking forward to it probably enjoy them more than the Europe ties . Hopefully couple good aways in the sun . 

Looking forward to it as a one off

By no means hoping this is now a regular thing

With there likely to be up to 5 European places available for the foreseeable there are no excuses really 

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Genuinely excited about this. I mean Peterhead away would be the local equivalent of Mariupol Wanderers in the Europa.

The first time we're in this and they've done away with the regional groups. Great.

Anyone expecting us to lose to Hibs this weekend, Saints to beat Livvy and then Saints to beat us?  I've absolutely no confidence in the Dons, I'm just hoping that Saints continue their poor form.

It’s actually quite surprising how many seem to have completely written this off as a possibility.

Then we finish off with St Mirren and a chance to send the manager that left them into the play-off abyss.

It’s not done til it’s done.

It’s actually quite surprising how many seem to have completely written this off as a possibility.

Then we finish off with St Mirren and a chance to send the manager that left them into the play-off abyss.

It’s not done til it’s done.

Probably because it involves St Johnstone winning three games.

2 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Two of which are against teams who are safe and have nothing much to play for.

11 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

This. We've won 4 games against bottom half sides all season and half of those were before mid-October.

9 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

9 hours ago, A96 said:

Two of which are against teams who are safe and have nothing much to play for.

And the other one is against us.

1 hour ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I thought the general assumption on here was that Qarabag was the best team we'll play all season? Last night seems to have blown that nonsense out of the water.

Qarabag was the best opposition performance against us this season, particularly at pittodrie. Don’t think that’s in any doubt.