The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 hours ago, Rodhull said:

I've genuinely never seen a fan base so raging to have won a game before.

Nobody is raging about the win but a fair few folk are annoyed about the inability of Aberdeen and their fans  to acknowledge that McCrorie's UFC move on Dunne was a clear red card and not as some would lament, the death of fitba as we know it.

Fling in trying to defend Wullie Miller's 'rejects' statement as fair comment and not a deliberate insult and then greetin' 'tinpot' when one of the 'rejects' and St. Mirren responded in a light-hearted way wasn't a good look.

Anyway, you're right it's time to move on and give you guys a few hours of peace before the Motherwell mob turn up to put the boot in.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Livingston and Motherwell last season?

Dunno but I honestly think most sides would have seen a bit of humour in coasting to a win after getting an extremely dubious decision in their favour a few minutes in like that.

The claiming of victimhood after getting everything in their favour is normally something reserved by Celtic fans.

20 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Dunno but I honestly think most sides would have seen a bit of humour in coasting to a win after getting an extremely dubious decision in their favour a few minutes in like that.

The claiming of victimhood after getting everything in their favour is normally something reserved by Celtic fans.

What do you expect of that mob?…

This could go in the “most tinpot thing in the SPFL” thread 

SAINTS-CELTIC.jpg

44 minutes ago, Dagdagh said:

Nobody is raging about the win but a fair few folk are annoyed about the inability of Aberdeen and their fans  to acknowledge that McCrorie's UFC move on Dunne was a clear red card and not as some would lament, the death of fitba as we know it.

Fling in trying to defend Wullie Miller's 'rejects' statement as fair comment and not a deliberate insult and then greetin' 'tinpot' when one of the 'rejects' and St. Mirren responded in a light-hearted way wasn't a good look.

Anyway, you're right it's time to move on and give you guys a few hours of peace before the Motherwell mob turn up to put the boot in.

Nobody is raging but…:lol:

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

They literally are Aberdeen rejects.

I think you’ll find you should be focusing on your own teams form and not disrespecting professional footballers like Curtis and big dec’y. They deserve better than to suggest Aberdeen got rid of them because they weren’t good enough. Maybe you should think about aberdeens coaching?? Or man management?? 

Curtis main is one of the finest penalty box strikers in Scotland and Gallagher has been loved by every fan of every club he’s played for apart from Aberdeen. Think on that. 

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

The fact st Mirren fans are still going on about it and wanting him hounded off the bbc for it is hilarious. Sensitive boys. 

Theyre always great fun at this time of year.

Theyve always gone on a run that sees them looking certs for the top half, at which point they act as if they're clear in 3rd. 

This is followed by 8 game winless run and the inevitable bottom half finish.

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theyre always great fun at this time of year.

Theyve always gone on a run that sees them looking certs for the top half, at which point they act as if they're clear in 3rd. 

This is followed by 8 game winless run and the inevitable bottom half finish.

They’re not a bad side tbf and I really would be happy to see them do it after so many near misses, but f**k me they’ve been weird since Wednesday.