The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

8 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I'd rather have a manager but given he hasn't done too badly (mostly) in terms of managers for Motherwell, I guess it's a step in the right direction. Maybe we'll hear less from the chairman now.

He's a real fans favourite. While he won't get everything right, he is honest, commutative and open to fans. He even responds to those Tinpots on twitter about signings and latest updates.

I guess we really are going down now.

24 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Yeah that definitely sounds a good appointment on paper. Must mean that Cormack is prepared to take more of a back seat surely? Or at the very least have a lower profile.

Our squad was good on paper, too...

On face of it, an excellent appoitnment with Burrows as Chief Executive...I was just musing yesterday on another thread on P&B about getting the structure in place starting with a new Chief Executive before any thoughts of a new manager.

Hopefully, this now means Cormack can take a less involved role with the club and certainly leave the day-to-day running of the club with Burrows.

The only question is how the roles of Chief Excecutive and Director of Football overlap and is it now unlikely that we'll see Gunn moved from the latter role?