The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I like it.  I have usually given my DNA free top to my grandkids but last season my (42 yr old) son intervened so he got it.  This year it'll go to the oldest grandson who will wear any top of any colour as long as it's black.

I am 38 and I quite like it as a gym/training/running top.

It would look good at evening KOs under floodlights.

No way I'd spend anywhere near 60quid on any t-shirt though but might by one at the end of the season if they are trying to flog any unsold stock for cheap.

42 minutes ago, the tungston weasel said:

I am 38 and I quite like it as a gym/training/running top.

It would look good at evening KOs under floodlights.

No way I'd spend anywhere near 60quid on any t-shirt though but might by one at the end of the season if they are trying to flog any unsold stock for cheap.

Is £60 not the going rate for a decent t-shirt? 

11 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

He is  signing  should be confirmed this week ..

I'm really pleased with the news about Scales. I wonder how much we've paid.

Hopefully the club are successful with both Shinnie and Pollock (another loan move).

Sounds like Jay Idezs is unlikely to sign for us.

We've also dropped our interest in Morgan Feeney (Daily Record).

On the @sv_gae evening it was said that @jayidzes is definitely gone @GAEagles and @AberdeenFC seems to be the logical new owner.

Jan Willem van Dop took the microphone last night and answered various questions from the fans. One of those questions was about Jay Idzes…

As our editors reported last week, Aberdeen has extensive interest in the transfer-free player. On the evening of the Supporters Association, the general manager gave as one of his answers: "It's gone..", which seems to confirm the transition.

Jay Idzes was taken over by Go Ahead Eagles from FC Eindhoven in the summer of 2020. A transfer fee was ultimately involved, because a mistake was made by the agent of the midfielder born in Mierlo. This meant that the player himself also had to participate in the transfer fee that was transferred to the 'City of Light'.

Idzes was not immediately a permanent fixture under Van Wonderen, who turned him into a central defender. However, under René Hake, Idzes took his chance, with the injury of fellow defender Gerrit Nauber. In the winter break there was therefore interest from Spain and Scotland, all the more so his contract was about to expire.

Because no agreement was reached in the meantime, Izdzes is now leaving De Adelaarshorst on a free transfer."

Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 1.12.47 PM.png