The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

7 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

I've never seen a group of fans with an attitude so utterly at odds with their team's performances.

Can't wait for the skelpings they'll get next year. Maybe then they'll finally just shut-the-hell-up.

Love posts like this. Because they never ever have the tendency to come back to haunt someone.

6 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Pathetic display from Hibees on this thread the past couple of pages.

We signed your best player and are about to land you with Brian fucking graham :lol: 

any more of this cheek and we will send fyvie too. So watch your mouth.

A was told the new strips are cracking and they are waiting for clearance from the SFA and UEFA to wear the home top at the cup final  and all the pictures that are doing the rounds aren't it 

5 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Love posts like this. Because they never ever have the tendency to come back to haunt someone.

Mate if I'm getting "haunted" by a post on a football forum I'm doing something wrong. Lighten the f**k up, you idiot. 

The club should really be feeding us the message that buying a season ticket for next season is the best way to acquire cup final tickets. It's a marketing open goal and it seems like they're doing a Miles Storey. 

I don't completely agree with introducing a new cup final kit but if they are then it have been on sale by now. It's been two weeks since the semi and it's just three weeks until the final, the club should be milking this.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

And you've been absolutely raging ever since I wasn't aware that Wallace mercer is dead. 

Nah, no rage here. You're just a continual embarrassment to yourself. 

I thought that every single Hibs fan I met and spoke to before, and after, the semi final were dead-on. So either I was extraordinarily lucky that day, or this board is populated by vintage grade puddle drinkers.

9 hours ago, sjc said:

Nah, no rage here. You're just a continual embarrassment to yourself. 

8 hours ago, Illgresi said:

I thought that every single Hibs fan I met and spoke to before, and after, the semi final were dead-on. So either I was extraordinarily lucky that day, or this board is populated by vintage grade puddle drinkers.

Or you two take a football forum too seriously? Like some mods it appears. 

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Or you two take a football forum too seriously? Like some mods it appears. 

Acts like a c**t, pretends it was someone elses fault, vague grasp on the english language. Aye...Hybee.

1 minute ago, Illgresi said:

Acts like a c**t, pretends it was someone elses fault, vague grasp on the english language. Aye...Hybee.

I've posted the exact same thing about 5 times in the last few months and you two are the first to go greeting to a mod about it :lol: 

Wow, this is how the guy reacts to Hibs losing to the second best side in the country in a game where Hibs played well and could have got something out of the game. Imagine what would happen if they get knocked out by a lower league side next season. He'll be wishing the death of the firstborns of the entirety of that town/cities population.

14 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I've posted the exact same thing about 5 times in the last few months and you two are the first to go greeting to a mod about it :lol: 

Right, I can take a bit of banter, but I will never have some wee bellend call me a grass. I have, nor will I ever, complain on an internet.

If had a serious problem with you I'd ask you to meet me for a pint, in which case it'd be sorted out with civility 99% of the time. I'm disgusted.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Who went to the mods? I just called you out for being a scumbag for wishing ill on someones family.