The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Just shows you what rubbish some papers print, reporting it like it’s in an advanced stage and in reality there has been no contact between the parties.

Am more concerned about getting a fair price for McInnis than I am for Hayes. He has been our best manager in decades we should be holding out for as much as possible.

17 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

What's big Ebbe up to these days? Can we get someone similar?

I couldn't stand the type of negative fitba Ebbe played. Never did get why some fans really liked him as for the money he got he really had a very poor side. Just as well we had a few come through the youth team to help our team out then. 

22 minutes ago, Milners said:

I couldn't stand the type of negative fitba Ebbe played. Never did get why some fans really liked him as for the money he got he really had a very poor side. Just as well we had a few come through the youth team to help our team out then. 

I was about nine, so I think I just liked being out the house.We named our budgie after him!

McLeish looks like he has a degenerative illness. Seriously. He doesn't look well.

This.....Especially when I saw him on skysports as a pundit at Ibrox, the game where he was asked if he would be interested in the h**ns job, just after Warburtongate......