The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Barry Fergushun, in his column, has written that the 'expectations' of Sevco will be night and day from what Ryan Jack experienced at AFC.

Fair comment or otherwise?

Night and day.jpg

Edited by tarapoa

Barry Fergushun, in his column, has written that the 'expectations' of Sevco will be night and day from what Ryan Jack experienced at AFC.

595a37199241e_Nightandday.thumb.jpg.b7b39abd2ceb6c2238e34c0e6d56919b.jpg

He writes the same column every time with a few words shifted about.

Really not worth commenting on.

If his advice was taken the Rangers squad would consist of an ever shortening feedback loop of "players who have previously played for Rangers". Good footballers are good footballers. Considering Aberdeen won more games than Rangers last year, I'd imagine Ryan Jack will be fine with the winning mentality. 

595a37199241e_Nightandday.thumb.jpg.b7b39abd2ceb6c2238e34c0e6d56919b.jpg

Tbh of all the Dons players I think Jack may be more used to that than any. He came in for criticism from elements of our support even when he played well. But I do think that the **** think they should be competing with Celtic and Jack could be an easy target when they likely finish third or there abouts again.

Aye, I've heard rumours of a failed medical.

I also heard rumours of Kari Arnason.

If Kari Arnason returns to Pittodrie I'll have forgotten the name Maloney within 24hrs.

If Kari Arnason returns to Pittodrie I'll have forgotten the name Maloney within 24hrs.

Oohhhh now that's a rumour to get to juices flowing. Slayer of the DABs, slayer of the **** (sort of), slayer of the English.
He's heard we're loaded now and he's back for that 5k/week.

Aye, a beautiful player who loves nothing more than getting it right up the DABs would be fabulous

Hip issue is the word on Maloney. Needs an op so we ain't signing him,

38 minutes ago, gkneil said:

I think it is important we sign a wide player before the Europa League deadline so if Maloney isn't signing then I hope the manager takes in wide player before the deadline on Friday (Scott Wright got a hamstring injury so this is a concern) 

Kari Arnason was excellent for the first 6 months at Pittodrie but after that he was poor (form or attitude?)

Edited by Milners