The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

4 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

Can't blame him for leaving at the time. He spent the season out on the wing in a boring as f*ck Craig Brown team. Wigan were in the Premier League at the time as well.

He was also getting heaps of abuse from the fans. I thought that Maguire and Fraser moved too soon (although Fraser has proved me spectacularly wrong), but I remember at the time thinking it was best for everyone if Fyvie left.

Should be decent numbers heading down, brought 1000 to Perth at the weekend.

Great support. Well done [emoji1360]£££££

2081. Reckon about 1200ish Aberdeen

Decent enough watch too. Considering we only had 11 signed players there was pretty happy come the 90.

Great support. Well done [emoji1360]£££££

2081. Reckon about 1200ish Aberdeen

Decent enough watch too. Considering we only had 11 signed players there was pretty happy come the 90.

Was a good evening at Gayfield, love the terracing after being used to oversized all seater grounds. Wasn't bad for a pre season game all in all until the subs came on.

Will be a good boost for Arbroath coffers having the 3 friendlies as well as an Angus derby and Ross County in the cup all in pre season I'd imagine.

8 minutes ago, Kneetrembler said:

Anybody kens how I can upgrade my red TV account to international? I am on my holidays and won't get to the home game. The online upgrade won't let me change the payment method.

Maybe try using a VPN.

Was a good evening at Gayfield, love the terracing after being used to oversized all seater grounds. Wasn't bad for a pre season game all in all until the subs came on.

Will be a good boost for Arbroath coffers having the 3 friendlies as well as an Angus derby and Ross County in the cup all in pre season I'd imagine.

It's great and if only there was 2000 in it every week instead of 700 odd. Looks magic when there's a crowd in even if there was zero atmosphere with it being pre season.

Really impressed with the numbers from you lot though wasn't expecting that much on a Thursday. The extra numbers you boys brought should pay Swanks transfer fee. [emoji12]

Good luck next week I'll be backing you like I do all other Scottish clubs (Don't back Rangers but they're British anyway [emoji1360]).

36 minutes ago, Kneetrembler said:

Anybody kens how I can upgrade my red TV account to international? I am on my holidays and won't get to the home game. The online upgrade won't let me change the payment method.

I've just got the UK account too, but last year i was in Thailand when one of the Euro games was live on RedTV, didnt think id get it, not being an international subscriber. I went online at stupid o'clock in the morning in the hope of finding a dodgy stream, logged into RedTV on the off chance and got the game no dramas. I assume the Thai IP helped, i don't know if thats meant to happen or if they've maybe tightened it up since, hopefully not as I'm away back on Monday.

I've been debating emailing the club to see what they can do for the next two (hopefully 3) games.

I've just got the UK account too, but last year i was in Thailand when one of the Euro games was live on RedTV, didnt think id get it, not being an international subscriber. I went online at stupid o'clock in the morning in the hope of finding a dodgy stream, logged into RedTV on the off chance and got the game no dramas. I assume the Thai IP helped, i don't know if thats meant to happen or if they've maybe tightened it up since, hopefully not as I'm away back on Monday.
I've been debating emailing the club to see what they can do for the next two (hopefully 3) games.

Cancel UK subscription

Buy International Subscription

Buy Tunnelbear

Sorted

38 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

On the back page of one of today's rags I noticed there was an article linking the Dons with Louis Moult. Never had time to check which rag though.

It's the rag of all rags. The Sun. They had it as an 'exclusive' on their Twitter feed yesterday, unsurprisingly, seem to have lifted the rumour from a fake #ITK account which was possibly their source when they 'exclusively' had us in for Willo Flood.

Edited by capt_oats

Doc quoted last night saying we're not interested in Arnason at the moment

Really hope we pull a signing or two out of our arse today 

It's the rag of all rags. The Sun. They had it as an 'exclusive' on their Twitter feed yesterday, unsurprisingly, seem to have lifted the rumour from a fake #ITK account which was possibly their source when they 'exclusively' had us in for Willo Flood.

He's a great player Moult, but I'd maybe feel he's too similar to Rooney to be spending cash on. Seeing as Rooney is likely to be sticking around, if we were to replace him with Moult in game, or vice versa, it wouldn't be a plan b, it would be "doing plan a better".

But frankly I care very little about finances so long as it all balances out, so if Derek wants him then I wouldn't complain too hard if he did come.

What sort of fee do you reckon he'd go for? Less than 400k?