The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

McInnes saying 2 more players to come before tonight's deadline.

Edit: He's also confirmed that you're no longer interested in Stevie May. Ooft.

Edited by Kyle

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

McInnes saying 2 more players to come before tonight's deadline.

Edit: He's also confirmed that you're no longer interested in Stevie May. Ooft.

Brilliant, so we're going to rush through some English lower league diddies in a panic because our two actual targets are fucked. Brilliant. 

Maynard is a strange one. Started out very well at Crewe and then Bristol but completely disappeared after winning a big move. If he can turn his form back 10 years then there is a player in there but he is more likely to be shite.

1 minute ago, RussellAnderson said:

Brilliant, so we're going to rush through some English lower league diddies in a panic because our two actual targets are fucked. Brilliant. 

At least we've taken Scott Tanser off the market. Can't possibly be as bad as him.

3 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

So it turns out we've knocked an offer back from Aberdeen for Moult. 

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/15397214.EXCLUSIVE__Motherwell_reject_Aberdeen_bid_for_Louis_Moult/?ref=twtrec

This is all looking a little desperate at the moment. Hopefully Derek's got something up his sleeve....

Just now, DrewDon said:

I really like Louis Moult. Arguably the best non-Celtic striker in the Premiership. I would be delighted to sign him. 

This.

Slightly less derisory language from 'Well there. Wee bit of posturing rather than the "f**k off ***s" message a week or so ago.  With a few more pennies thrown in he could be ours. 

Mahoney appears to still be on but May looks like it's fucked now.

Maynard deal has got David Goodwillie written all over it.... Was once highly rated then went off to get the big bucks and hasn't recovered since. I bet that once every couple of months we will see flashes of brilliances but overall he will lack consistency. Praying he proves me wrong..... :thumsup2

Edited by TheDon99

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

how much is the asking price for Moult?

I would assume, somewhere in the region of £500k. We got more than that for Johnson (plus sell ons), so I'd imagine that's the aim.