The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Buying that.  I don't suppose anyone knows about sizing yet?

Based on experience of recent Dons tops I've gone a size up from my actual size. Usually get medium shirts but need a large with the adidas dons shirts as they seem to be quite figure hugging.

That's a fuckin belter like. 
When was the last crap top we had? The V-neck one from 13-14 (my profile picture) wasn't universally liked but because we won in it, I bloody love it. 
White shorts the season before?

The horizontal stripes under McGhee I always thought was shite.

I would have liked that a lot more had it been a brighter shade of red. For a while we were practically maroon.

I don’t particularly like any of the strips we had under brown either.

Wondering if it is a psychological association with us being miserable at football or if they were just shite.

Our 4 strikers scored a grand total of 14 goals last season.
A guy who sticks the ball in the net really should be quite high up on the agenda.
How many games did Rooney start in a strikers role?
He's a penalty box striker so feed the man.
Folk calling for him to be binned are missing the simple fact that we rarely play with proper wingers anymore.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

I think my least favourite Dons kits were the Team Recruitment ones under McGhee/Brown. Just synonymous in my mind with total and utter shite. 

The 2008/09 was one of my least favourite.

2008-09-aberdeen-home-shirt-m-11631-1.jp

I remember that kit feeling incredibly cheap and the velvet-like material the badge was made from just added to the cheap look and feel.  I was quite pleased when we eventually dumped Nike/JustSport.  The JustSport gear was bloody awful, I remember getting a jacket for Christmas and before New Year it was falling to bits.

1 hour ago, betting competition said:

The issue isn't the strikers but it is more the wide players this season not creating chances for them. 

The Terrace podcast recently did their top 12 wingers in the Premiership and they said that in the 2016/17 season, Hayes and McGinn were the 1st and 3rd ranked players in terms of crosses.  I wonder where our players this season ranked, I'm going to guess our top player was a lot lower then 3rd thats for sure.