The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Is it possible to pay a one off fee to watch tonight's game on Red TV or do you have to subscribe monthly or yearly?

Sign up for a month for under a tenner then cancel once you've seen the game/games you want to.
Better hurry as sign up closes around 6.30 I think

Probably be the more common 4-2-3-1:

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Hoban

Ball Shinnie

McGinn Ferguson GMS

Cosgrove

but I've been thinking for a while McInnes might be looking to switch to a back 3:

Lewis

Devlin Hoban McKenna

Logan Ball Ferguson Shinnie GMS

McGinn Cosgrove

Probably be the more common 4-2-3-1:
Lewis
Logan Devlin McKenna Hoban
Ball Shinnie
McGinn Ferguson GMS
Cosgrove
but I've been thinking for a while McInnes might be looking to switch to a back 3:
Lewis
Devlin Hoban McKenna
Logan Ball Ferguson Shinnie GMS
McGinn Cosgrove

My guess is back 3

what  a game cant ask for more     cracking atmosphere and cracking performance.    Legs went after that first half which was excellent.....fair say now that Mckenna will go go for 6 /7 million upwards ,,no debate there and we wont sell cheap...what a player.. we will get seriously tested with a bid i think next couple weeks .      but the back line  in general were immense ...if we can get this striker then were going  have a great season no doubt about that...    game on next week...   oh seen few burnley fans with burst faces walking threw town after game...  no surprise cant handle the sesh mouthy wanks ...

What's your thoughts on the stadium situation folks? 

I thought the atmosphere was superb last night both in the castle gate and at the ground. Walking over broadhill to see the ground and the atmosphere building up outside was impressive. 

Hard to imagine that at an out of town ground, in my opinion anyway. 

What's the thoughts amongst the fans ahead of next Thursday?  Anyone confident?

For all you'll hear of the EPL hype machine, it's a team that lost at home to Lincoln City in the Cup 18 months ago, so there's always a chance.  Keep it tight in the first half, and hope McGinn or GMS can produce a bit of magic in the final third.

It would be absolutely magic if Aberdeen could go down there and nick a result.  Awra best to those travelling down!

Edited by Desp

I reckon the reds will be more dangerous with another week under our belts. If McKenna and Devlin play to their capabilities then I can see McGinn and Mackay Steven getting us a goal or two. Theyre a good team but nothing special. Better athletes than fitba players, Ill say 2 - 1 to us (3 - 2 agg).  We lacked that wee bit sharpness, McGinn could have been through one on one a couple of times if the final pass was that split second earlier.

46 minutes ago, Desp said:

What's the thoughts amongst the fans ahead of next Thursday?  Anyone confident?

For all you'll hear of the EPL hype machine, it's a team that lost at home to Lincoln City in the Cup 18 months ago, so there's always a chance.  Keep in the tight in the first half, and hope McGinn or GMS can produce a bit of magic in the final third.

It would be absolutely magic if Aberdeen could go down there and nick a result.  Awra best to those travelling down!

we got a chance ..if we had bit quality up front around the box   then i be well confident scoring couple down there ..   .they started to take control second half but never really  opened us up..  and we  hit them on the break  few times and with better final ball we had chances for a second ..    there back line nae the quickest     it is definitely  game on next week .    bring it on i know lot going without tickets so will be great support down there .

Doidge being mentioned again. Sky saying both Aberdeen and Sunderland are after him. With Sunderland having him as a backup if they don't get another target first.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11695/11451259/sunderland-consider-aberdeen-target-christian-doidge-of-forest-green-rovers

Not sure I could see us bidding £750k for him though.