The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

And haven't exactly been turning down bids left right and centre for anybody else.  All clubs except the top ten in Europe are selling clubs.

Well I'm not going to claim I know the ins and outs of bids we may or may not have received. I'd say it would be safe to assume there have been enquiries kb'd in the background.

Regardless. Our team of unsellable rejects have finished 2nd three times in a row, higher than Utd have managed since 1983, and even that was overshadowed by the Famous.

Just telling it like it is champ.  If Hibs and hearts aren't bigger clubs why have they sold 3000 more season tickets than Aberdeen?  Riddle me that champ.

your obviously incredibly jealous of us tbf your team may one day be as big as the mighty dons,but let's be realistic that ain't gonna be for a very very very long time

9 minutes ago, Baldie1980 said:

your obviously incredibly jealous of us tbf your team may one day be as big as the mighty dons,but let's be realistic that ain't gonna be for a very very very long time

You will never be as big as Hibs or hearts though.  17.5k at Easter rd today for a game against Motherwell.  Hibs dwarf Aberdeen.

Do what?  Aberdeen have done fk all since Ferguson till McInnes.

I know you’re a troll so you can accept this as a bite.

In Aberdeen we judge our club on success not on attendances, as should your club.

Hibs and hearts have bounced around the lower leagues for years as they are shitebags.

Aberdeen have been dire and I mean really dire but never bad enough to go down.

We’re fucking massive, regardless of attendances, and Scotland just needs to make their peace with that.

6 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Do what?  Aberdeen have done fk all since Ferguson till McInnes.

If by fk all you mean as many league cups and 50% the amount of Scottish Cups as your team of tangerine clad diddies have done in your history then you’re pap on.

Edited by Captain_Imra7
Typo on the second you’re/your

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

In Aberdeen we judge our club on success not on attendances, as should your club.

Hibs and hearts have bounced around the lower leagues for years as they are shitebags.

We’re fucking massive, regardless of attendances, and Scotland just needs to make their peace with that.

Apart from when you were bad enough but the fact Falkirk hadnt built their stadium saved you from relegation ? 

1 minute ago, RussellAnderson said:

Have we ever been relegated?

Not as far as I am aware, but the other Dons_1988 boy said "Aberdeen have been dire and I mean really dire but never bad  enough to go down"

My point was, aye you have but non sporting circumstances (fal;kirk stadium)dictated that you were saved.

Not that tricky to work out, keep up.

27 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You have never had any thoug outside of Ferguson.  80% of your'success' came under one manager you were simply lucky.  It's undeniably the case that both Edinburgh clubs are bigger, that's why thousands more pay to watch them every week.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Bitterness will make your life worse. Think about that.

Bitter?

I couldnt give too hoots about Aberdeen not being relegated mate, but the fact is you finished in a relegation spot - thats not bitterness, thats a fact.

Its also a fact that both Edinburgh clubs are far stronger now since we went down, regardless of your inability to acknowledge that because you ripped your knitting about the Dundee Utd fans trolling of you

lennylaugh.png