The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Milne is a fucking moron, any c**t who's vain enough, when that ugly, to wear a wig is one for the watching. 

Your punctuation and sentence building suggests that you may also be a moron.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I would be interested to learn where your hatred of Aberdeen comes from, or maybe you are all over other clubs threads as well.

Hatred of Aberdeen? Nope. You're chairman is a fanny and I don't particularly like a few of the lads formerly known as the ASC, other than that Aberdeen doesn't really come into my thoughts tbh.

35 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Hatred of Aberdeen? Nope. You're chairman is a fanny and I don't particularly like a few of the lads formerly known as the ASC, other than that Aberdeen doesn't really come into my thoughts tbh.

All over this thread and “Aberdeen doesn’t really come into my thoughts”.

Reminder that Milne:
Ran up debts of around £15mil which had to be written off by wealthy supporters. 
Didn't loosen the purse strings when we had probably the only realistic chance of winning the league we will get in a generation.

These seem a bit contradictory, no?

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

All over this thread and “Aberdeen doesn’t really come into my thoughts”.

All over this thread? Have I really? One comment on your chairman then a few replies to you and the Perthshire lad, which I may add was only because i received notifications, constitutes being all over the thread? You're a bit weird m8.

I think Milne has made this statement because a few Aberdeen fans are talking about stop following the club due to the terrible decisions which wouldn't have happened to the 2 big clubs. 

I very much doubt if Milne would have changed the way the SPFL is run even with an 8-4 voting system and he certainly hasn't a say on the new SFA judicial system which is clearly not working. 

Edited by betting competition

20 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I think Milne has made this statement because a few Aberdeen fans are talking about stop following the club due to the terrible decisions which wouldn't have happened to the 2 big clubs. 

I very much doubt if Milne would have changed the way the SPFL is run even with an 8-4 voting system and he certainly hasn't a say on the new SFA judicial system which is clearly not working. 

To be honest if I was putting my cynical hat on for a minute I think those threatening to walk away over refereeing decisions are talking absolute pish.

I believe there are folk willing to walk away but I would suggest it's more to do with apathy towards the team and this walkout over referees is a bit of a self righteous excuse to not bother going.

I've seen it amongst my own friends now who have given the team until October to gel and decided we're shit and can't be arsed anymore.  We may be no different to most clubs but our fans are notoriously fickle and tbh are just not up for the fight when things get tough. 

We should be relishing the battle with Hibs/Hearts/Rangers this season but you can just see our "poor" start combined with the others starting pretty well and some folk have shat it.  You can guarantee those walking away over referee decisions will be back should we make the final/win 6 or 7 league games on the bounce again.

Aberdonians are miserable c***s.

Rant over.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

All over this thread? Have I really? One comment on your chairman then a few replies to you and the Perthshire lad, which I may add was only because i received notifications, constitutes being all over the thread? You're a bit weird m8.

Ok, I will retract my accusation and hand out the olive branch of peace. Most people that know me would definitely not consider me to be weird, but one thing that I cannot forgive you for, or anyone else who considers it to be ok, is the use of “m8” or even worse in my eyes “m9”. Use English.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Ok, I will retract my accusation and hand out the olive branch of peace. Most people that know me would definitely not consider me to be weird, but one thing that I cannot forgive you for, or anyone else who considers it to be ok, is the use of “m8” or even worse in my eyes “m9”. Use English.

Soz m9

4 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Milne is a fucking moron, any c**t who's vain enough, when that ugly, to wear a wig is one for the watching. 

Only the good looking can be insecure is certainly an attempt at logic at least.