The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Jamie got his chance under McGhee as the season ended and looked like a prospect. Never seen him again after than. Tall, composed and fairly quick - great attributes. Think his head is full of mince and tatties - always on about Ayia Napa on twitter.

Season starts tonight.

High hopes for The Dons this year.

Kind of strange that reaching the group stages of Europa League will be worth more than runners up in SPL was to us last season.

What are fellow Dons thoughts on who Del will start in goals tonight ?

Personally reckon it will be Brown, with Ward starting the home leg next week provided we get a suitable result tonight.

COYR.

Pretty grim that you're literally straight after the box office the minute you've been reinstated.

Mind you said you'd have to be an imbecile to ever get banned from here? Bit of a minter now, likes.

:lol:

It's an Aberdeen thread, that's why I'm on it.

Uh-huh, and yet you're straight after the box office.

I'm also not banned, you utter simpleton :1eye.

But you were banned and were ancient history for months. Unlucky.

elixir used to be Paulo Sergio, who was then banned and spent all his time creating literally hundreds of accounts desperately trying to get back on here :lol:

Paulo was getting torn a new one from everyone as usual one day and posted a tear-stained rant about how he was studying astrophysics so therefore contributed more to society than I did :lol:

I see. I suppose I wouldn't be surprised at this from someone who thinks Ambrose is a better RB than Logan

I'm not banned though, am I? You seem to be struggling with the basics today. Maybe time for yet another account eh?

But you were banned. Something you said could only happen to an imbecile. Bit awkward.

elixir used to be Paulo Sergio, who was then banned and spent all his time creating literally hundreds of accounts desperately trying to get back on here :lol:

Paulo was getting torn a new one from everyone as usual one day and posted a tear-stained rant about how he was studying astrophysics so therefore contributed more to society than I did :lol:

And to this day still a highly accurate statement. smug.gif

Hmm I know a Hearts fan who studies astrophysics... Edinburgh University by any chance Paulo? This could be very funny if it is the guy I know

I graduated this year. smug.gif

I see. I suppose I wouldn't be surprised at this from someone who thinks Ambrose is a better RB than Logan

Yup. A dud from English League 1 or someone with extensive experience of playing at the World Cup, in the Champions League and Europa League and winning trophies in Scotland. Tough one.

That fucking Brian Cox quote :lol:

Paulo :lol:

Inspirational. 8)

From where?

Edinburgh.

It's kind of obvious given my location, isn't it?