Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

our striker search is over after the good news about Jordan Moore, well maybe still need a new striker but more good news today :thumsup2

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/sport/dundee-united/nothing-will-stop-me-playing-football-says-dundee-united-s-jordan-moore-after-cancer-scare-1.403423

Good news for the kid, but honestly can't see him making the breakthrough at United.

I'm surprised there's been no mention of players we are looking to offload, most other Premiership clubs have announce various folk leaving.

mark miller released.

on utd website.

also list of kids binned or signing pro contracts for next year

It's about time they listened to me.

I see that's Ali Coote signed up on a professional contract. It'll be interesting to see how he develops over next season as he was being touted as another really exciting prospect a few months ago and was being predicted to make appearances at the same sort of age that Gauld did.

id like to see Harry Souttar or Ali Coote getting called up rather than United breaking the bank on seniors so for me its pleasing to see both being kept on and given new deals :thumsup2

Kris Boyd has had his demands matched by Dundee United, yet is still offering Kilmarnock first refusal. Reims are the other club to have offered him terms.

Doesn't look good for Killie if that's the case. If we've got to the stage of agreeing terms that surely implies that Killie haven't been prepared to meet his demands.

I've rather softened my stance on signing that fat, lazy, cheating c**t after he improved his behaviour this past season (less fat, lazy, cuntish - less demonstrable cheating). He's not nearly as good an overall footballer as Ciftci but he's clearly a far superior goalscorer which - I suppose - is an important consideration.

Still cannae see it happening, but if it does I won't shit the bed. Can't say fairer tha ...

mark miller released.

on utd website.

also list of kids binned or signing pro contracts for next year

Dale Hilson gone! What a player that boy turned out to be.

Also, that boy Rafa Malaga has been terrible on the couple of occasions I've seen him.

Doesn't look good for Killie if that's the case. If we've got to the stage of agreeing terms that surely implies that Killie haven't been prepared to meet his demands.

I've rather softened my stance on signing that fat, lazy, cheating c**t after he improved his behaviour this past season (less fat, lazy, cuntish - less demonstrable cheating). He's not nearly as good an overall footballer as Ciftci but he's clearly a far superior goalscorer which - I suppose - is an important consideration.

Still cannae see it happening, but if it does I won't shit the bed. Can't say fairer tha ...

Given that Rangers would surely offer him more money than us, I canna see it either, but, I'd take him. 12 months ago I'd have been spitting feathers at the thought!

Anyone got a decent source for the Boyd talk or is it all a case of someone being at school with the Killie tea lady's grandson?

I'd be surprised if we pulled it off after the season he had tbh, but would be a welcome addition. If we had a Boyd on the end of some of Graham's chances over the season we might have done a little better.

Will be interested to see how Jamie Robson gets on. Speak to his mum through work every day & he's over the moon to get a contract. Old man is a huge Kilmarnock fan. Full back I think.

Nice one on the signing of Telfer, lads.

That's the sort of thing they've been doing for years (or did in their past life, I suppose). I hope he turns into a top player, just to get it right up the zombie c***s.

Archived