Dundee United 2014/15 Season

I <3 Utd Mad

Hull are choosing not to play Andy Robertson as he only needs 3 more Premiership starts to trigger a £750k payment to the Arabs. Obviously with tem being in a relegation scrap from the most lucrative league I nthe world, a more sane poster said do you not think they would play him if they felt he was their best option regardless of a piddly £750k fee.

Apparently not, they would rather be relegated from the Premiership than pay Utd £750k..... Incredible!

:lol: Are they also accusing Derby of blowing the play-offs so they didn't have to cough up whatever add ons were due for them getting promoted? Fucking mugs.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Are they also accusing Derby of blowing the play-offs so they didn't have to cough up whatever add ons were due for them getting promoted? Fucking mugs.

You need to revisit my post for the quote I edited in - Gold!! That comparison!

Derby got a mention as did some obscure Noel Hunt reference.

With regards to Hunt and Derby though - that's not those particular clubs fault apparently - it's the baldy snakes fault...... ???? Hull are a combination of theft and the baldy snake.

You need to revisit my post for the quote I edited in - Gold!! That comparison!

Derby got a mention as did some obscure Noel Hunt reference.

With regards to Hunt and Derby though - that's not those particular clubs fault apparently - it's the baldy snakes fault...... ???? Hull are a combination of theft and the baldy snake.

:lol: That Dumbarton quote is a cracker. Mad cracks me up.

Yeah it's without doubt Thompsons fault, imagine negotiating performance related add-ons... What a c**t. :1eye

Tbf, Hull have previous for being dicks about instalments due.

He's only came back from an injury anyway.

No they don't, Thompson made a dick of himself crying about the installment before it was due. It was paid when it was due to be paid.

While this may be optomistic but Hull's relegation may work in our favour if a Premiership team decided to buy Robertson. He seemed to be doing well until the injuries. Arguably Hull staying up may make selling him less likely.

I make that at least 5 United forums now.

Mad

East Football

Arab League

Tekel Terrors

Tannadice Street

Wonder if there are also ArabTrust and Fed forums.

Spread a bit thin.

Which could be translated as "I've set up a forum, will someone please use it" ^_^

:huh: Not guilty bud like i say i found it so isn't mine just was curious if any fellow arabs were also aware of this site that was all

Yeah United mad's doing my head in lets set up a new forum seems to be in thing :D

I'll write for anyone who pays me. I'm a big whore.

I'll stick to reading your articles online then. Keep up the good work mate!

Derek Robertson to retire at the end of the season.

Am incredibly excited to see how Mad extrapolates this one.

MAD- eh well, he fukin kens whits aboot tae happen next likes, fukin rats desertin' the sinkin ship. Eh also heard he gets a cut o' any fees from the J-league, basturd

Or something like that.

Derek Robertson to retire at the end of the season.

Am incredibly excited to see how Mad extrapolates this one.

That's the second or third time he's retired. Sick of Thompson I've heard. Nothing more than gossip though.

Back to the English non leagues he shall go and maybe Jackie has something lined up and needs to free up some wages?

Promoted with Falkirk next season, goes on to play well at this level.

Archived