Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here comes stans backup, you are never too far away when hes in trouble..Did he message you on FB? So you are saying he does have proof people on here have tried to find him on facebook? I know some of you sheep are not right in he head but this is going a wee bit too far :lol:

What a fucking weirdo moron you are. For what it's worth, yes people have been so wound up by StandFree they've found him on Facebook and posted his details on here. That happened. Why on earth wood he dig it up, all it'll let you do is find him and take your psychotic, paranoid tendencies even closer to him.

So why don't you just f**k off with this stalker pish and maybe try and debate in a different subject......I dunno maybe football for once?

I heard from a friend that the new owners will be in over the summer. Also, the person/persons taking over are from England. The amount of rumours are staggering though so its difficult to believe what might be correct or what is a load of shite

This is what I heard from a colleague except it was Yanks coming in (dubious,very dubious)

You seem upset :lol:

And why might that be exactly?

I notice no reply to all the relevant content within the post though, seems about right though doesn't it!

Cause you are a wee fanny who gets upset easily? #prayforstan

No one is white knighting Stan here. Stan is a victim of his own success in trolling. He has you exactly where he wants you.

You are actively stalking him around an Internet forum, I've not seen a single post he has made where you haven't followed him. It's bizarre and very creepy. You literally must click on his profile, check his posts and make the effort to reply to them all.

If you keep this up you will end up banned as your obsession is genuinely concerning. Take a few days off from the forum mate and think if this really is the place for you.

Here comes stans backup, you are never too far away when hes in trouble..Did he message you on FB? So you are saying he does have proof people on here have tried to find him on facebook? I know some of you sheep are not right in he head but this is going a wee bit too far even for his delusional mind :lol:

For what it's worth, I don't think I've ever backed anyone up on this forum, I don't take it that seriously.

I do remember a St Johnstone fan on here posting his name and where he worked though.

This is like watching Dundee in the bad old days.... You think it can't get any worse and start to laugh at your silly clubs darned predicament then more and more misery* gets piled on just as you make peace with the last minter.

*the new strips and club captain signing a new deal aren't actually that bad (it's just a strip and Dillon is a decent squad player who you would hope is re-signed as such) - it's just that all these little things keep adding up and up and up. We just need a new deal for Jackie now...

Archived