Neil Lennon gone / Next Celtic manager

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep many moons ago... Beginners luck maybe.. Some of his signings were atrocious hence why he failed miserably after that.

Was it Sunderland or Ipswich where the "legend" walked into the dressing room at half time of an Under 18's game, and told the lads that non of them were good enough to make it as professionals?

Roy Keane on SSN there refusing to rule himself out. Please god let them go for him

Cheers God. You're a good lad

Was it Sunderland or Ipswich where the "legend" walked into the dressing room at half time of an Under 18's game, and told the lads that non of them were good enough to make it as professionals?

Not sure on that but I think he released Jordan Rhodes from Ipswich who's banged a couple of goals since then

Not sure on that but I think he released Jordan Rhodes from Ipswich who's banged a couple of goals since then

Roy Keane got appointed in April, and then told Rhodes he wasn't good enough and probably never would be in July. The apparent reason for this decision is rumoured to be because Keane didn't like Rhodes' dad, and that he needed to free space to bring in David Healy and Daryl Murphy

To be honest, I'd rather have Owen Coyle than Keane, and I'm ambivalent about the former. Less chance of Coyle barging through the door, declaring that the entire team is shite and firing all our best players, which is a near-certainty for Keane.

Hopefully but leaves Coyle as fav..

Aye, whilst I don't particularly want Coyle, at least we won't need to worry about him headbutting John Clark because the kits weren't laid out in a manner fitting for the High King Roy Keane.

Roy Keane has held talks with Celtic. Excellent.

:(

It matters not a jot who the anti-hunns are managed by.

Anti-hunns think oh no, diddy's think yeahhhhh.

In reality, my dog could win the title for them.

Scottish football is really all about the other teams, Shellik are the elephants in the room. No one wants to acknowledge them but they won't/can't go away.

It matters not a jot who the anti-hunns are managed by.

Anti-hunns think oh no, diddy's think yeahhhhh.

In reality, my dog could win the title for them.

Scottish football is really all about the other teams, Shellik are the elephants in the room. No one wants to acknowledge them but they won't/can't go away.

anti-hunn sounds like some form of compliment?

Archived