Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Whether folk like it or not, Rangers WILL be coming up this time around, so if Billy can slip Hibs a dry length again, it's a good move.

I hope those Hibs c***s die.

Not with Agent King around they won't. ;)

Apart from anything else, I'm taking this as a sign that someone will be coming in this weekend - better be good.

3rd choice when walker and Sam are fit. Better from the bench than starting atm but would hope he is back in the summer

Can see Walker playing more central when he's back.

Billy will return to Hearts better for 90 minutes week-in, week-out.

I still think a few quid more will vanish from the wage bill this week (Swanson and dare I say it Sow) for a couple of wow signings coming in.

Can see Walker playing more central when he's back.

Billy will return to Hearts better for 90 minutes week-in, week-out.

I still think a few quid more will vanish from the wage bill this week (Swanson and dare I say it Sow) for a couple of wow signings coming in.

Think Swanson might go - hopefully, that's it.

Maybe we'll use the cash we're not spending on Soutar, and the wages saved on King to go for O'Halloran? :rolleyes:

Think Swanson might go - hopefully, that's it.

Maybe we'll use the cash we're not spending on Soutar, and the wages saved on King to go for O'Halloran? :rolleyes:

I could see him fancying a move to Tynecastle. With Utd being in the Gladys Knight, they will get nowhere near the money that was being talked about before. Would be a good move for all parties (imho)

He's pretty much 3rd in the pecking order behind Walker and Nicholson, but still a very good player. No option to buy apparently we just want him to get games and you want an attacking player. Not happy at all tbh because Walker could well break down again and it'd leave us thin on the ground.

Cheers, I remember him from last season but wasn't sure what he's been like this season.

I'm absolutely not raging, champ. I was one who stood up for Wighton throughout his time with us, saying that has a lot of potential and that he has age on his side and will still have growing to do. But the fact of the matter is that he scored 1 goal in 21 games for us, and looked painfully out of his depth against the teams in the top half.

Edited by Hank Scorpio

I'm absolutely not raging, champ. I was one who stood up for Wighton throughout his time with us, saying that has a lot of potential and that he has age on his side and will still have growing to do. But the fact of the matter is that he scored 1 goal in 21 games for us, and looked painfully out of his depth against the teams in the top half.

So why is it mental for Hearts to try to sign him? It's not as if he's going straight into the starting XI.

He's pretty much 3rd in the pecking order behind Walker and Nicholson, but still a very good player. No option to buy apparently we just want him to get games and you want an attacking player. Not happy at all tbh because Walker could well break down again and it'd leave us thin on the ground.

Not sure this is a good idea, but Robbie wants him fit and to play.

I am not okay with this news.

Nor I.

Let's be honest, this one was less to do with football & more to pander to the worst moronic instincts of the Ibrox mutants, who will be falling over themselves to buy tops with "King, Billy" on the back - & we have now aided them in this. They could have farmed out Billy King - a cracking player when given full matches - to anyone. They chose that scum.

So much for refusing to tolerate anything which smacked of Diet Orcery at Tynecastle, Budgie.