Heart of Midlothian 2014-

It looks like we've now sold about 11,000-11,500 season tickets. I'd expect an announcement from the club either tomorrow or Wednesday confirming this.

:)

That's really good mate to be fair.

It looks like we've now sold about 11,000-11,500 season tickets. I'd expect an announcement from the club either tomorrow or Wednesday confirming this.

:)

That would be an improvement on last season which is bizarre.

That would be an improvement on last season which is bizarre.

There are definitely some people who have bought a season ticket this year but didn't last season, even though the club was on its knees.

Regardless, it's superb to see so many season tickets sold.

I'd be surprised if poor Glenn has been able to function at all after the frankly devastating end to the season for his team.

Still, news of a decent signing for Hibs today seems to have perked him up somewhat.

Must have been hard for him, though - nice to see him back on his feet again.

hibs will know all about robbing charities sorry what did your chaiman get again for robbing 4 mill in 1991 was 8 years cant remember

Was he stealing off War Veteran charities and robbing Her Majesty? I don't think so, and he most certainly wasn't employing convicted nonces, stay classy...post-23831-14053663726889_thumb.jpg

Was he stealing off War Veteran charities and robbing Her Majesty? I don't think so, and he most certainly wasn't employing convicted nonces, stay classy...attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1405366371.884634.jpg

can you tell me what war veteran charities you on about ?? if you mean the poppy appeal you do know that was paid off before the creditors list was published don't you??? or are you that thick ?? and your chairman did a lot worse he robbed off of disabled charities now that is fucking low

can you tell me what war veteran charities you on about ?? if you mean the poppy appeal you do know that was paid off before the creditors list was published don't you??? or are you that thick ?? and your chairman did a lot worse he robbed off of disabled charities now that is fucking low

At least you're not bothered....post-23831-14053676621093_thumb.jpg