Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I never said it would?

I was making the point that last season there was a concerted effort to not get on players backs which wasn't the norm at Tynecastle and if we can keep that up it could help the team in tighter games whereas getting on their back could see a few of them go into their shell.

I said it could help pick up a few points, not define our season.

Yes, I was agreeing with you, fantastic news and can only help make the season better.

In all this 5-1/7-0 shite, it's big Mark de Vries I feel sorry for. Sitting back in Holland, probably eating a cold pie, and perking up every time he hears 5-1 in the news, only to be told "Nah sorry man, the other 5-1". Poor ****.

In all this 5-1/7-0 shite, it's big Mark de Vries I feel sorry for. Sitting back in Holland, probably eating a cold pie, and perking up every time he hears 5-1 in the news, only to be told "Nah sorry man, the other 5-1". Poor ****.

Paul Hartley's hat-trick doesn't even register any more. An injustice.

"I hope the cameras never caught me". Aye Eilidh there's going to be no cameras on a British medalist at the Commonwealth Games cornette.png

"It was the last thing on my mind". But the first thing you do cornette.png

Just cornette.png

^

Rattled.

In all seriousness that is great news for Hearts, money wise and morale wise.

Whereas we're floundering somewhere between 5-6k and fans are mumping their gums that we're no signing anybody and that's why they won't renew or buy a season ticket.

Arseholes.

Are you calling Hearts fans arseholes or your own?

"I hope the cameras never caught me". Aye Eilidh there's going to be no cameras on a British medalist at the Commonwealth Games cornette.png

"It was the last thing on my mind". But the first thing you do cornette.png

Just cornette.png

She's probably just trying to play it down a bit after the horrific abuse she received online.

Some of it was ridiculously OTT. Vile, misogynistic pish.