Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Guest Moomintroll
I see Livingston are announcing signings for next year when their players are on furlough. 
I'm confused, I thought even looking at players was a disgrace in the current climate? 
That drug money won't launder itself you know.

It’s clear that however this situation plays out somebody’s going to be left justifiably feeling hard done by

And if, as is very possible, that turns out to be Hearts then I have a suggestion

If we’re going to be relegated despite still having 8 games to play then by way of compensation they should at least award us the Scottish cup despite having two games to play.

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If we’re going to be relegated despite still having 8 games to play then by way of compensation they should at least award us the Scottish cup despite having two games to play.

think you're the highest scorers still in the competition, too. 

Scottish football is bent beyond belief and ran by Celtic. The end.

At least Hearts v Dundee and Dundee v Hearts games will be sell outs next season.

I'm more pissed off for Partick if I'm honest. Their relegation would confirm that we are a third-world footballing nation.

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I see Livingston are announcing signings for next year when their players are on furlough. 

I'm confused, I thought even looking at players was a disgrace in the current climate? 

The next time they die will be the last.

If only they'd have got that European spot. 

Scottish football is bent beyond belief and ran by Celtic. The end.

At least Hearts v Dundee and Dundee v Hearts games will be sell outs next season.

I'm more pissed off for Partick if I'm honest. Their relegation would confirm that we are a third-world footballing nation.
"More pissed off for Patrick"

Screenshot_20200411-071526_Twitter.jpeg

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

"More pissed off for Patrick"

Screenshot_20200411-071526_Twitter.jpeg

You really are a p***k mate. Dundee did no wrong, Albert Kidd did no wrong. Dundee upheld sporting integrity that day and hopefully will continue to do so.

Edited by LincolnHearts

42 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

You really are a p***k mate. Dundee did no wrong, Albert Kidd did no wrong. Dundee upheld sporting integrity that day and hopefully will continue to do so.

Keep praying mate. It is the Easter weekend so you never know.

Keep praying mate. It is the Easter weekend so you never know.

I prefer to celebrate Easter by doing a bit of DIY

fixing the fence, assembling furniture, putting up shelves. Basically anything that involves hammering in dirty big nails

That, after all, is what Easter is really about

I prefer to celebrate Easter by doing a bit of DIY

fixing the fence, assembling furniture, putting up shelves. Basically anything that involves hammering in dirty big nails

That, after all, is what Easter is really about
I'm getting the eyes because there's stuff to be painted and I'm hoping it goes away.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Hearts won't be relegated,  reconstruction will keep them up.

Nah. The SPFL is so close to passing the current proposal that if a no vote goes through, they'll just slightly modify the proposal to make  Dundee or ICT or whoever happy.

If you're that close to an agreed-upon workable proposal, throwing it in the bin and going for a radical league reconstruction would be silly.

18 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Rangers have done us no harm at all with that statement they put out today.

I can’t see how Doncaster can pull through if there is any substance to the claims they’ve made.

I think, even without the whistle-blowing claims being substantiated, Doncaster has to walk.  Who the f**k releases the votes cast in a ballot before said ballot is concluded?  That simple act makes his position, and those who agreed to such action, untenable.

We also can't simply rerun the vote as we all know who is voting for what now and Doncaster has no ability to come come up with Plan B.