Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Our derby record is such a beamer that I'd like you to stop talking about it. We're still raw from the last pasting you gave us.

No, you'll feel better for talking about it.

2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I've also had my footballing life ruined by Hearts. Can I join in?

Course you can. Come in and share.

What was worse? The slaggings at school or the slaggings in the workplace?

You'll feel better.

1 minute ago, JTS98 said:

You'll feel better.

I don't live in the past. I'm enjoying the present far too much.

Guest JTS98
3 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

The worst part is knowing that it's coming back. It's only been a few short weeks since the last one and I'm already worried about when Hearts come back and inevitably beat us again. It's just the way of the world.

That's good. Very good.

Let it all out. All that frustration and rage built up over years of being slapped about. Let it all out. Good lad.

You're right though. It's coming round again.

3 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I don't live in the past. I'm enjoying the present far too much.

I love bits of the past - like the past two matches at Tynecastle. Posted this (Boxing Day 2019 after the match, Malones) on the relegation thread, but deffo worth reposting here, just for the craik.

2 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

That's good. Very good.

Let it all out. All that frustration and rage built up over years of being slapped about. Let it all out. Good lad.

You're right though. It's coming round again.

JS145952158-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

You'll feel better.

What a walloper you are lad.  You're not cardigan and Rover age yet but it's in the post you sanctimonious roaster.  

Enjoy the next installment of your lower league adventures.  Probably the sort of thing a welt like you needs to put their gas at a peep.  

Guest JTS98
3 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Me too. I've also spent a lifetime watching my team dominated in the derby. I think the worst part is the inner knowledge that losing derbies is just our place. It's hard to argue after so long.

Come on in and take a seat. Share.

2 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

I am fucking raging! Decades of being slapped around in derbies will do this to a man.

It's ok, mate. It's ok.

I can't imagine how much pain my team has caused you. But please, do tell me how much.

Just now, JTS98 said:

Come on in and take a seat. Share.

It's ok, mate. It's ok.

I can't imagine how much pain my team has caused you. But please, do tell me how much.

Yes, I'm totally raging.  Pure seething, snotters the lot.

Do you still play wee make believe games with your dollies?  I think it could help.  

36 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

I know, pal. Life has dealt you a tough hand.

I can't imagine what it must be like asking 'Which one?' when someone mentions a 5-1 derby defeat. Or wondering when someone mentions a 4-0 derby defeat whether they mean the 4-0 defeat at home, or away, or the one at Hampden. Can't imagine that.

Can't imagine what it must be like wondering when someone refers to a derby clean sweep whether they're referring to Hearts' 1997 clean sweep, or their 2011-12 clean sweep.

Can't imagine what it must be like when people are discussing winless derby runs and you're not sure whether they mean your 22-game winless run, your 17-game winless run, or your 14-game winless run.

Enjoy your break. You must fucking need it.

^^^^Hurting.

1049163470_JRpoint.png.68e368cef8c99ee51de47b8521b54273.pngGreggy.png.9fd933e7b7ff5b1a96c009ce3d51567b.png531120841_Portosmug.png.fa310c1223b5e3cf7aca9d755090daf4.png

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I think for me it really sunk in when we lost four times in the same season to a team full of kids with a novice coach while they were in administration and hardly beat anyone else all season.

We will never get the upper hand and it causes me more pain than I am really comfortable letting on.

Good. Very good. Do go on.

Guest JTS98
3 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

AAAAARGH!!!!

Breathe, hibby. Breathe.

Your pain is completely natural (order).

3 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I thought I'd jump in here to say that Hearts have caused me terrible pain.

Yes. Please go on and detail for us just how much pain.

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

You know. I nearly never even went to the 5-1 cup final. Deep down I knew it was pointless.

I should have listened to my gut instinct. I NEVER FUCKING LISTEN to my gut instinct.

Ok. Now, please tell us just how much that hurt.

3 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Good. Very good. Do go on.

How long does it take for this zubrick to give up?  Does his Mum monitor his screen time?

The way I see it is this could be his last hurrah in the big league forum for a while so may as well give baby his bottle so he can go out with a whimper, the JTs way.  

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I wouldn't really say it's pain. I'd say it's just a dark feeling of foreboding.

Sometimes I'm enjoying a walk in the park, the smell of the grass, the gentle laughter of children somewhere distant.

And then I remember. Remember that we have to play them again. And know.

Oh, how I know.

I honestly can't even begin to imagine. This is brave stuff.