Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Clevid Dikamona would play for us on any day of the week and in any league.

I like Oliver Bozanic too. Wrong side of 30 now, but fantastic energy and despite folk thinking he is limited in technical ability, he can easily produce something like he did at ER.

I also think that the likes of Andy Irving, Jamie Brandon and Lewis Moore will be important players for us in the next few seasons.

Big problem with most Hearts players is that Levein coached football out of them. With the exception of Clare, Boyce and Meshino, I will not be upset to see the back of most of the lazy c***s.

Pleased we are not deferring wages though. Absolutely no danger that this is going to come back and bite clubs like Aberdeen and Hibs  on the arse :lol:

3 hours ago, Navallion said:

As for now yes but who knows what would of happened otherwise

If Hibernian ended up bottom six then you would end up with one more win. Relegated by miles unless Damour and Cochrane become Cantona and Scholes. 

No idea how to do the spoiler shite.

But...spoiler 👍

26 minutes ago, Fashanu said:

If Hibernian ended up bottom six then you would end up with one more win. Relegated by miles unless Damour and Cochrane become Cantona and Scholes. 

No idea how to do the spoiler shite.

But...spoiler 👍

True but Cochrane did not play one game this season for Hearts and Damour would struggle to do a job for Cove Rangers.

Edited by Navallion

Guest JTS98
6 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Dikamona, Sibbick and Langer are the only ones I’d keep. Not seen enough from the latter two to make me hate them yet and thought Clevid done a job when he played. Bozanic
Meshino would be nice to get back in loan but we’ll see. Bozanic I wouldn’t be annoyed if we kept but if we kept Langer, Sibbick, Haring can play again, still have Irving then I’m not too worried if he goes.
There’s a lot of junk still with time left on their contracts.

I'd more or less agree with this.

A lot depends on whether Haring is actually going to be playing again. Meshino is a funny one. He looks like a good player, he should be a good player, I've no doubt he's an excellent futsal player and would be amazing in a fives team, but I'm still not completely convinced.

8 hours ago, Navallion said:

One due to points deduction and having to go through a whole season with kids

the second due to a virus, I’m not overly bitter

Here's how good you were BEFORE a virus stopped EVERYONE.

1 Celtic 30 70 80
2 Rangers 29 45 67
3 Motherwell 30 3 46
4 Aberdeen 30 4 45
5 Livingston 30 2 39
6 Hibernian 30 -7 37
7 St. Johnstone 29 -18 36
8 Kilmarnock 30 -10 33
9 St. Mirren 30 -17 29
10 Ross County 30 -31 29
11 Hamilton Academical 30 -20 27
12 Heart of Midlothian 30 -21 23

Here's how good you were BEFORE a virus stopped EVERYONE.

1 Celtic 30 70 80
2 Rangers 29 45 67
3 Motherwell 30 3 46
4 Aberdeen 30 4 45
5 Livingston 30 2 39
6 Hibernian 30 -7 37
7 St. Johnstone 29 -18 36
8 Kilmarnock 30 -10 33
9 St. Mirren 30 -17 29
10 Ross County 30 -31 29
11 Hamilton Academical 30 -20 27
12 Heart of Midlothian 30 -21 23

Which is annoying

This season was all set up for Stendel to lead us to safety, escaping the jaws of doom in dramatic style and then the narrative just stopped

It’s like a power cut happening at the cinema just as Indiana Jones is at the bottom of a pit of radioactive Nazi Snakes from mars

Or more accurately it’s like watching it on TV and then your wife swapping over to a dull courtroom drama

Amazing how short a memory the h1b5 have! The season we went down with a points deduction, with 8 games to go funnily enough iirc, you’d have got big odds on them being relegated.  Managed to loose to the diddy  in the playoff a rare occurrence in itself. 

We’ll never know how our last eight games would have panned out. RC looked in free fall & hibs would have likely been bottom 6 with relegation derby 2.0 at tynie with the likely outcome. 

Ill take my medicine budges inability to put the comfort toy craigie away is the main reason we are here. It’s still relegation at the board level thou.

17 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Amazing how short a memory the h1b5 have! The season we went down with a points deduction, with 8 games to go funnily enough iirc, you’d have got big odds on them being relegated.  Managed to loose to the diddy  in the playoff a rare occurrence in itself. 

We’ll never know how our last eight games would have panned out. RC looked in free fall & hibs would have likely been bottom 6 with relegation derby 2.0 at tynie with the likely outcome. 

Ill take my medicine budges inability to put the comfort toy craigie away is the main reason we are here. It’s still relegation at the board level thou.

^A good example of how the democratisation of the web is not all good news.........................

Topcat jokingly calling what would have happened and the PMH lad following it up with a more outlandish version of events that he's actually serious about. warnock.png

Let's be honest, anyone saying this is totally fair on Hearts is at it. Things were not looking good but anyone would be annoyed about being relegated with the margins involved. Instead of saying Hearts haven't been hard done by at all, I prefer the argument that they have and it's really funny sound.png