Heart of Midlothian 2014-

38 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Topcat jokingly calling what would have happened and the PMH lad following it up with a more outlandish version of events that he's actually serious about. 

Whilst I was being humourous I wasn't joking.

Of course there's a distinct chance that as opposed to a family friendly action adventure film we were actually watching a horror film  and maybe on the final day the Undead martian Serpentfuhrer would have risen from the grave and devoured us, just when we thought we were safe.

But the underlying point about the frustration of not getting to the end of the story remains.

And be honest you'd have loved that "relegation derby 2.0 at tynie" scenario (If you'd won) because deep down you're just a Radioactive Martian Nazi at heart

10 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Whilst I was being humourous I wasn't joking.

Of course there's a distinct chance that as opposed to a family friendly action adventure film we were actually watching a horror film  and maybe on the final day the Undead martian Serpentfuhrer would have risen from the grave and devoured us, just when we thought we were safe.

Going by your own fans' 'Stendel is a Nazi' chants, wouldn't you guys have been the Zombie Martian Snake Hitlers in this metaphor?

EDIT: On second thoughts, maybe your stadium announcer got it right, and the Zombie Snake Hitler was St Mirren, and you already did get devoured. I think I've got it clear in my head now.

Edited by Aim Here

2 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Amazing how short a memory the h1b5 have! The season we went down with a points deduction, with 8 games to go funnily enough iirc, you’d have got big odds on them being relegated.  Managed to loose to the diddy  in the playoff a rare occurrence in itself. 

We’ll never know how our last eight games would have panned out. RC looked in free fall & hibs would have likely been bottom 6 with relegation derby 2.0 at tynie with the likely outcome. 

Ill take my medicine budges inability to put the comfort toy craigie away is the main reason we are here. It’s still relegation at the board level thou.

The perfect example of a poster who has previously only posted on his own clubs forum.

19 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Going by your own fans' 'Stendel is a Nazi' chants, wouldn't you guys have been the Zombie Martian Snake Hitlers in this metaphor?

EDIT: On second thoughts, maybe your stadium announcer got it right, and the Zombie Snake Hitler was St Mirren, and you already did get devoured. I think I've got it clear in my head now.

Personally I reckon temple of doom was the marginally  better film but I chose nazis rather than Indian Thugee cultists because that might be interpreted as a bit racist.

The fact that Craig Levein is only just leaving his employment at Hearts now shows how messed up this club is.  He was "sacked" back in the autumn but somehow still maintained a job at the club doing god know's what 

The fact that Craig Levein is only just leaving his employment at Hearts now shows how messed up this club is.  He was "sacked" back in the autumn but somehow still maintained a job at the club doing god know's what 

As far as I understood it Levein was to handle departures, cleaning out the dead wood he brought in while Stendel was responsible for arrivals.

Whether this was a good arrangement for the club in practice is unclear but making people clear up after they’ve made a dreadful mess has a lot to be said for it

10 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Where are you seeing this?

The evening news and other papers are running the story that MacPhee and Levein will leave at the end of the month when their contracts are up

Craig Levein and Austin MacPhee are set to part company with Hearts at the end of the month, the Evening News can confirm.

Their contracts both expire on May 31 and they will leave the Edinburgh club at that point after working in background roles since last year.

Neither of them being offered contract extensions is stretching the definition of "news" but if you're a sports journalist when there's no sport then I suppose you've got to work with what you've got. 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

15 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The evening news and other papers are running the story that MacPhee and Levein will leave at the end of the month when their contracts are up

Neither of them being offered contract extensions is stretching the definition of "news" but if you're a sports journalist when there's no sport then I suppose you've got to work with what you've got. 

The fact Levein still had a job amazes after being removed as the manager .  Surely that gave Stendel cause for concern when he started, let alone the players not being able to  make a fresh start of it with new gaffer.  Can't have helped at all that.  

As both him and MacPhee were on the go the only logical conclusion is that they must have phoaties of them spit roasting Budge.  

Edited by TonyFerrino

Just now, TonyFerrino said:

The fact Levein still had a job amazes after being removed as the manager .  Surely that gave Stendel cause for concern when he started, let alone the players not being able to  make a fresh start of it with new gaffer.  Can't have helped at all that.  

As both his and MacPhee were on the go the only logical conclusion is that they must have phoaties of them spit roasting Budge.  

Levein was always going to have a job at Hearts after he was sacked. But Stendel should of done a better job coming into it, though I suppose it doesn’t help given the absolute pish Levein left for him. Good thing he’ll be leaving now.

8 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

My wife and I actually decided to try wife swapping but so far Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz have failed to respond to our correspondence.

You need to send them a photograph. They responded immediately to my letter

2 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Thank ferk If budge is clever she’s make it known her comfort blanket is gone. 

He’d be as well retiring.

seen as 6-4-0 is met with Spain won a championship playing like this I’d imagine the i was unlucky with injuries will be played out along side this.

^^^^^Word salad.

4 hours ago, Navallion said:

Levein was always going to have a job at Hearts after he was sacked. But Stendel should of done a better job coming into it, though I suppose it doesn’t help given the absolute pish Levein left for him. Good thing he’ll be leaving now.

What I can't understand is that Levein and McPhee are still there, drawing a wage. According to the Evening News they agreed to pay cuts in March, which implies they weren't furloughed. Why not?  What an extraordinary waste of money if that's the case.