Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Well, quite.  As Hearts and Hibs have been like for like attendance wise for the past few seasons your "around 20,000" seat stadium seems to missing 2.5k fans every home game if your claiming it's full.  P.s. what Scott Wilson says is mostly pish.  
As for the Championship, gies a wee shout should you get out of your 2nd spell in 7 years doon there.  

Twice relegated to it and yet potentially still less time spent in it. Weird.

14 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Twice relegated to it and yet potentially still less time spent in it. Weird.

I think I speak for all Hibs fans when I say have a super time down there.  At this rate you'll soon be claiming that title "3rd force".  Problem is that's likely to be localised to the city of Edinburgh. 

I think I speak for all Hibs fans when I say have a super time down there.  At this rate you'll soon be claiming that title "3rd force".  Problem is that's likely to be localised to the city of Edinburgh. 

Good one...
giphy.gif

1 hour ago, TonyFerrino said:

Nick of this patter.

18 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

That tbf  is a decent looking Hearts top.  I do prefer simple kits.  I'd maybe lose the gold trim on the sleeve.  But a soild 8/10 for me.

Pretty sharp - keep it nice and simple.  Agree about the yellow / gold band likes.

Jambos, do youse have yellow / gold as a colour ordinarily, that Earl of Poncenbery one aside?  Not a colour normally associated with Hearts that I recall.  

Pretty sharp - keep it nice and simple.  Agree about the yellow / gold band likes.
Jambos, do youse have yellow / gold as a colour ordinarily, that Earl of Poncenbery one aside?  Not a colour normally associated with Hearts that I recall.  

Can mind a yellow away kit in the 90’s made by Pony. The gold trim on the new one is apparently taken from the gold outlining our badge.

55 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Can mind a yellow away kit in the 90’s made by Pony. The gold trim on the new one is apparently taken from the gold outlining our badge.

That will be it then - nice touch really.

Pony!  Fucking hell that takes me back.  I knocked about in a pair of these when I were a nipper.  Classy.

https://cdn.sanity.io/images/c1chvb1i/production/755d6781981536628812b14ca2afbfa657e3ba49-1100x736.jpg

2 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

Pony!  Fucking hell that takes me back.  I knocked about in a pair of these when I were a nipper.  Classy.

https://cdn.sanity.io/images/c1chvb1i/production/755d6781981536628812b14ca2afbfa657e3ba49-1100x736.jpg

Who do you support in the NFL like?

755d6781981536628812b14ca2afbfa657e3ba49-1100x736.jpg&key=b1b9c1050bca5e61f0579b95e479b21a6ae6137e1ab9e319406dabcf7025c60f

The top’s actually a lot smarter than I remembered it

https://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/teams/h/heart-of-midlothian/old-heart-of-midlothian-football-shirt-s12102.html

No so sure about those trainers though...