Heart of Midlothian 2014-

What Neilson is saying about Jim Jefferies appointment - "I'm delighted. Jim will bring great experience to both me and the club."

What Neilson is thinking about Jim Jefferies appointment  - "WTF? If anyone thinks that I'm going to listen to a word that dinosaur says they have another think coming. Get him tae f*ck!"

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

What Neilson is saying about Jim Jefferies appointment - "I'm delighted. Jim will bring great experience to both me and the club."

What Neilson is thinking about Jim Jefferies appointment  - "WTF? If anyone thinks that I'm going to listen to a word that dinosaur says they have another think coming. Get him tae f*ck!"

It's common knowledge that we were looking to bring in someone in - most Hertz fans are happy to have The Jet back in the groove - hoping he'll crack a few heids, and get rid of c***s like John Murray.

I'd be surprised if Robbie wasn't happy about this, but what the f**k do I know?

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Seen Stevenson playing Sevco last year and his tattoos are hilarious, got them on his head now aswell if I remember correctly.

2076730446_image(1).jpg.3005275b44ed088999b5f366b99a592d.jpg

8 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I'd imagine Jim Jefferies' views on football will seem like a breath of fresh air compared to working under Craig Levein.

Welcome to the Championship guys.

Its going to be a tough one for you Jambo's with all the bullshit Ann Budge & Co are doing as we speak. 

She needs to build a bridge and get over it.

Hearts will be the bookies favorite to win we can all agree on, but RN won't find it a canter like he did with Dundee Utd.

All in all, best of luck and I hope you'll enjoy coming to EEP. 

2 hours ago, Yankee_Dollar said:

Its going to be a tough one for you Jambo's with all the bullshit Ann Budge & Co are doing as we speak. 

Hearts will be the bookies favorite to win we can all agree on, but RN won't find it a canter like he did with Dundee Utd.

She cannae even build a fucking stand. 

Pars seem to have made some good signings, and East End Park is aye a good trip. 

Into the valley we go! 

On 15/07/2020 at 02:19, AndyDD said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53415655

Genuinely excellent to see Jim Jefferies back in the game after his illness. Always seemed a great guy and you imagine will do a better job for Hearts in this sort of role than Levein did (if it is indeed more or less a similar role, as it appears on the face of it). 

Wonder what team he was down to manage?

9 hours ago, Yankee_Dollar said:

Ferk knows wot your on about with bullshit & bridges. I think we’ll walk it! Last I heard you didn’t have 11 players on the books😂

23 hours ago, Yankee_Dollar said:

It's difficult not to sound arrogant when you're so sure of yourself, but I'll genuinely be shocked if Hearts can't match Dundee United's 2019/20 points per game.