Heart of Midlothian 2014-

45 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

New strip goes on sale in club shop tomorrow and not a single photo leaked as far as I'm aware.

That's pretty impressive security for a change.

Image result for max and paddy phoenix nightsHired some professionals. 

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Absolutely no argument about that but from Dundee fan? Yikes!

As a Dundee fan I have vast experience of shite players and am therefore more well placed than most to comment. 

Thank you. 

"Scottish Fitba" capitalised like that sounds like one of those blog-peddling merchants you see on P&B who pop up for thirteen posts and four red dots then vanish back into the ether. Which is a shame, because I like it as a term. Unique. Perfectly encapsulating everything you can imagine about football in Scotland.

28 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I discovered Wayne Foster's Wikipedia page which he seems to have written himself, and I'd like to share it with you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Foster

Edited 22 minutes ago. Hmmm. Do you have an alibi to account for your movements around 20-25 minutes ago?

Edited by Dee Man
Eta: Except your post was 28 minutes ago and I hadn't read NJ2's post. Please accept my humble apologies.

21 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

We’re with Save The Children for another three years

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6725

"This success has inspired our benefactors to fund a further 3 years of partnership. Once again, the club will receive substantial funding that will underpin the next stages of transformation both on and off the pitch."

Sounds promising.:)

3 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

"This success has inspired our benefactors to fund a further 3 years of partnership. Once again, the club will receive substantial funding that will underpin the next stages of transformation both on and off the pitch."

Sounds promising.:)

That money could be going to fund children's orphanages in Africa. 

Heartless of Midlothian. 

"Scottish Fitba" capitalised like that sounds like one of those blog-peddling merchants you see on P&B who pop up for thirteen posts and four red dots then vanish back into the ether. Which is a shame, because I like it as a term. Unique. Perfectly encapsulating everything you can imagine about football in Scotland.

Thank you. I like it as a term as well. Evidently...

Have I picked it up right that the Save the Children deal is funded by local wealthy person(s) who wishes to remain anonymous?

If so, in these times of constant publicity seeking and self-promotion I commend such behaviour. 

I might put it on Instagram and write a blog about how good it is to see someone doing something worthwhile and not simply out for attention.

46 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Have I picked it up right that the Save the Children deal is funded by local wealthy person(s) who wishes to remain anonymous?

If so, in these times of constant publicity seeking and self-promotion I commend such behaviour. 

I might put it on Instagram and write a blog about how good it is to see someone doing something worthwhile and not simply out for attention.

I think the small initials on the back of the new top give a fair clue to the identity of our anonymous benefactor.

Thank you Ma'am.