Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Budge did say that it wouldn't.

Levein has said that it is.

So fucking what, though? What are you wanting? A protest? Budge punted in the teeth? To greet like a wee lassie on the internet?

Pro-tip: We're a shite team in a tinpot league in a backward country, and that's not going to change whether we've got enough to sign Ryan Bertrand or if we have to settle for Ryan Edwards. There's ever so slightly more important shit to worry about during this crazy journey we call life, man.

In what way is Scotland backward.  I think it's probably you that's actually backward.

3 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

In what way is Scotland backward.  I think it's probably you that's actually backward.

17 minutes ago, tynie1874 said:

This is a homophobic photo if i've ever seen one.

t Exhibit A.

41 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Because it's full of unionist weirdos who vote Tory. Now if you spent a tiny modicum of your time actually paying attention, rather than leaping in and being a p***k to folk, you'd maybe have read me on the politics threads saying that, and therefore have avoided making a rip-roaring **** of yourself for the 300th time. Now f**k off.

Edited by JamieThomas

Because it's full of unionist weirdos who vote Tory. Now if you spent a tiny modicum of your time actually paying attention, rather than leaping in and being a p***k to folk, you'd maybe have read me on the politics threads saying that, and therefore have avoided making a rip-roaring **** of yourself for the 300th time. Now f**k off.

I like you

15 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Aye except the Tories haven't won an election in Scotland for 60 years champ.  You're talking utter shite.  

19 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Getting a bit heated in here lads. Some light relief is required.

33675618_10155132581437242_2597956108815433728_n.jpg.03da9d3a1983d9249306de106748210c.jpg

Please note that this is not a homophobic post.

With (almost) a handful of Booby and Don Giovanni, there is no way Henry would've dropped that.