Heart of Midlothian 2014-

4 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

Yes, I'll not make it unfortunately.
Always a colourful occasion that's a good laugh.

Was good last year, it was roasting that day  I'm away as well that weekend unfortunately. Need to get in touch about your night at mash House, got few mates asking about it.  Will text to avoid clogging up the thread.

How many players do Hearts need?  If they sign Edwards that will make (according to my calculations) 37 players on their books that are either first team ready or have made at least 1 first team appearance, and that doesn't include Jon McLaughlin and Aaron Hughes who are both out of contract but haven't officially left Hears

How many players do Hearts need?  If they sign Edwards that will make (according to my calculations) 37 players on their books that are either first team ready or have made at least 1 first team appearance, and that doesn't include Jon McLaughlin and Aaron Hughes who are both out of contract but haven't officially left Hears

We really don’t have very many players at all. Nor many good ones.
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/team/first

5 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

We really don’t have very many players at all. Nor many good ones.
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/team/first

That's a bit of an outdated list given the number of players that have been signed already or have come back from loan.  Don't forget you guys still have Connor Sammon, plus that list doesn't include a bunch of academy products like Harry Cochrane, Anthony McDonald, and Euan Henderson who have made a bunch of first team appearances

6 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

That's a bit of an outdated list given the number of players that have been signed already or have come back from loan.  Don't forget you guys still have Connor Sammon, plus that list doesn't include a bunch of academy products like Harry Cochrane, Anthony McDonald, and Euan Henderson who have made a bunch of first team appearances

I'd merrily re-sign and play Jamie fucking Mole in every single game of the season if it meant Conor Sammon never once again polluted my eyeballs in maroon.

Don't blame me, blame whoever thought it wise to give him a 3 year contract. 

You’re making this worse!
Sammon and Martin on 3 year deals and only now JT realises this is a test?