Heart of Midlothian 2014-

12 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

He is nowhere near as bad as people make out, and maybe getting away from the pantwetting section of our support will let him kick on. The laddie is only 24 ffs.

Will have a solid career and I think we've dropped a clanger here.

He’s going to be a top goalie if coached properly. 

18 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Hibs fan in chatting pish shock on Hearts thread :lol:. Back to kickback if you want a bite. Even the EEN aren't reporting we're skint, but  if a foreign pre-season was needed or deemed beneficial, I'm sure the FOH money could probably cover it with 8000 odd of us paying in every month.

How is the ponzi scheme going down ER?

I'd say Hibs are a bit more 'skint' than us if toffee teeth isn't happy with the war-chest he'll not be getting this summer.

Hibs are skint as in we have the biggest budget we have ever had? 

working-with-idiots1.gif

22 hours ago, gannonball said:

Aparently it was a balls up worse than the seats. When Laffatme said he wanted to play the real **** over in the motherland they didnt realise he meant Linfield :unsure2:

Am gonna pee.

30 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Champions League failures? Our targets are at Real Madrid m8.

Big Sergio would fit right in at the home of silky soccer.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Doesn't seem to have been a regular for his club last season.  That alone doesn't mean he's poor, he could well be decent but smacks of another punt to me.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Doesn't seem to have been a regular for his club last season.  That alone doesn't mean he's poor, he could well be decent but smacks of another punt to me.

Seems clever...

The standard of player Hearts are signing for this coming season seems a bit bizarre for a club aiming to cracking the top 3. Granted - the keeper is a complete unknown and could be the next Niemi but at 32 it just seems a bit 'off'.

Bit of a weird one. 

I'm normally an optimistic person and I like to think I take a pretty balanced view but, f**k me, just look at the nick of the absolute dross we've signed. 

MacLean - 36 and probably finished - 2 year deal.

Ikpeazu - it takes about 10 seconds of footage to see he's an absolute huddy - 2 year deal.

Burns - actually seems quite promising.

Lee - might be okay but any League Two player is a bit of a punt - 3 year deal.

Mulraney - can't  get a game for a midtable  Championship team - 2 year deal.

Garuccio - a left-back who "can't defend" in a diddy league - 3 year deal.

Zlamal - journeyman keeper who couldn't get a regular game at any of his previous clubs - 3 year deal. 

That's at least 12 years' wages tied up in players who, I'm willing to bet, we'll be trying to get rid of by this time next year. And it's not even June yet.

It's unbelievable that Levein and Murray have been given another transfer window. Next season is already fucked.

Edited by DC92

7 minutes ago, DC92 said:

I'm normally an optimistic person and I like to think I take a pretty balanced view but, f**k me, just look at the nick of the absolute dross we've signed. 

Ikpeazu - it takes about 10 seconds of footage to see he's an absolute huddy - 2 year deal.

Zlamal - journeyman keeper who couldn't get a regular game at any of his previous clubs - 3 year deal. 

That's at least 12 years' wages tied up in players who, I'm willing to bet, we'll be trying to get rid of by this time next year. And it's not even June yet.

It's unbelievable that Levein and Murray have been given another transfer window. Next season is already fucked.

Why are Hearts fans so shocked by this? Did you honestly think the purse strings would be loosened to sign better players for next season?

7 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Pleasing...

13 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Why are Hearts fans so shocked by this? Did you honestly think the purse strings would be loosened to sign better players for next season?

What the f**k are you on about? Having a tighter budget doesn't mean you need to hastily fill the squad up with shite on long term deals. Unless these guys miraculously turn out to be any good, this is shaping up to be the worst transfer window I can ever remember.

By the time we start to see the financial benefits of the new stand our budget will already be hamstrung by having all these huddies weighing us down.

Edited by DC92

Just now, DC92 said:

What the f**k are you on about? Having a tighter budget doesn't mean you need to hastily fill the squad up with shite on long term deals. Unless these guys miraculously turn out to be any good, this is shaping up to be the worst transfer window I can ever remember.

By the time we start to see the financial benefits of the new stand our budget will already be hamstrung by having all these buddies weighing us down.

282374_1.jpg

Aye but other than that...Jesus god we’re going to be shite