Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, Cumdog35 said:

Hearts cancelling their pre-season tour of Germany because they can't afford it.

:rolleyes:

Yes, I am obsessed with another Scottish club on a multi-team forum. Bravo sir, now if you excuse me I have a 18 (eighteen) point gap I need to cross to get back to my homeland.

Chances of keeping Kamberi and Mcgeoch? I hear the closest signing for hibs is Kane Hemmings for £200k

Hearts cancelling their pre-season tour of Germany because they can't afford it.

Aparently it was a balls up worse than the seats. When Laffatme said he wanted to play the real **** over in the motherland they didnt realise he meant Linfield :unsure2:

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Aparently it was a balls up worse than the seats. When Laffatme said he wanted to play the real **** over in the motherland they didnt realise he meant Linfield :unsure2:

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

@gannonball might be well advised to delete that "joke" before anyone else sees it

It's quoted now. 

2 hours ago, Navallion said:

Good for us, definitely not a keeper you can rely on. He'll make a few good saves in a match and people will be saying he's amazing when in reality he doesn't know how to command his box, catch the ball, or even kick it. 

Lorus Karius cost Liverpool £4.7million...

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Laughing at laughatme when he rifled two past your mob crippling your undefeated streak aye?

Or that time in the title decider he scored once and set up Naismith as super Ally actually managed a league title win :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Quiteabig Deal said:

Laughing at laughatme when he rifled two past your mob crippling your undefeated streak aye?

Or that time in the title decider he scored once and set up Naismith as super Ally actually managed a league title win :lol: 

I must admit I never rated him at Rangers at all as he seemed to have no consistency whatsoever and had the typical persona of a thick arrogant footballer but hes carried Hearts this season. He still has a horrible rat face though.

Edited by gannonball

3 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

Yes, I am obsessed with another Scottish club on a multi-team forum. Bravo sir, now if you excuse me I have a 18 (eighteen) point gap I need to cross to get back to my homeland.

Unlike the 21 (twenty one) that you had to cross when you were left in the championship for another 24 (twenty four ) months

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've signed Jack Hamilton from you. Thoughts?

He is nowhere near as bad as people make out, and maybe getting away from the pantwetting section of our support will let him kick on. The laddie is only 24 ffs.

Will have a solid career and I think we've dropped a clanger here.

5 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

Hibs fan in chatting pish shock on Hearts thread :lol:. Back to kickback if you want a bite. Even the EEN aren't reporting we're skint, but  if a foreign pre-season was needed or deemed beneficial, I'm sure the FOH money could probably cover it with 8000 odd of us paying in every month.

How is the ponzi scheme going down ER?

I'd say Hibs are a bit more 'skint' than us if toffee teeth isn't happy with the war-chest he'll not be getting this summer.

Edited by LincolnHearts

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

I must admit I never rated him at Rangers at all as he seemed to have no consistency whatsoever and had the typical persona of a thick arrogant footballer but hes carried Hearts this season. He still has a horrible rat face though.

I would agree. Kyle Laff is a c**t but he’s a c**t that gets it up Celtic so a good c**t in my book :) 

Hibs fan in chatting pish shock on Hearts thread :lol:. Back to kickback if you want a bite. Even the EEN aren't reporting we're skint, but  if a foreign pre-season was needed or deemed beneficial, I'm sure the FOH money could probably cover it with 8000 odd of us paying in every month.

How is the ponzi scheme going down ER?

I'd say Hibs are a bit more 'skint' than us if toffee teeth isn't happy with the war-chest he'll not be getting this summer.

This post would have worked better had you not actually proceeded to bite at cumdogs post :lol: