Heart of Midlothian 2014-

3 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

See how we'll be playing Partick four times this season (three if Partick finish top six) - why in the name of f**k are we playing a friendly against them this very weekend? 

They're relegated, they'll just want to hone their hoof. From Scotland's hoofchiefs.

Edited by HaikuHibee

Is that 14 signings?

Serious question and not a dig, but where are Hearts getting the money? Granted the majority of the signings are complete jobbies but I am rather curious, are you overspending again? I thought the FOH money was going to the stand debt?

Just by turning the sofa inside out.

23 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Three wins out of three though. I'm not suggesting that we're going to win the treble, but if we keep up this 100% win ratio we'll be there or thereabouts.

Ahhh. Reminds me of the heady, early days of 05-06. "We are un-beatable, we are un-beatable"

11 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Ahhh. Reminds me of the heady, early days of 05-06. "We are un-beatable, we are un-beatable"

Would love wee Budgie to sack Levein after drawing with Celtic just for the patter. 

warnock.png